Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
>Daily Mail
>April Fools

yep, definitely credible
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
There are plenty of dumb people on the planet, so in theory this could happen.... Yeah I probably failed.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
1) It's 4/1.
2) It's the Daily Mail.
3) Even if this is true, the man is alive. Darwin Awards require you die.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
1) It's 4/1.
2) It's the Daily Mail.
3) Even if this is true, the man is alive. Darwin Awards require you die.

Honourary darwin awards go out to those that effectively remove themselves from the genepool though

while they are still alive, they can't reproduce so more or less they're dead anyways
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
That witch doctor gave even worse advice than one I heard about 15 years or so ago. All that one ever said was "ooh, ee, ooh ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang."
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.