so finally bought this after months of looking for a decent LP shape guitar and every one i spoke with told me that this guitar can beat any epiphone ( which i was planing to get) the sharp cutaway annoy me a little bit

-this guitar was made in indonesia with great quality

-black gloss finish mahogany body

-ebony fretboard with set neck construction i had a problem with ebony before but its because i only played cheap guitar that comes with ebony fretboard but its great in this one

-super jumbo frets

-tune o'matic bridge with sustain plate

-Buzz Feiten Tuning System

it comes with Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup, JB bridge pickup

3 comfortable knobs 1 volume 2 tone with coil splitting

very happy and satisfied with this guitar finally i bought a guitar that isn't yamaha and with a few guitar shops here in bahrain and not much choices im glad that i found this axe

i payed 795$ and the guy dropped 79$ from the original price

i used all what i know in the english language so here are the pics

That is really nice...

Clips?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Nice nut, nice bridge, nice straight-pull headstock... It should stay in tune better than most standard LP type guitars. It looks like a thinner body (that may make a difference in the sound), but that neck heel looks sculpted. That's going to make access to those upper frets a lot more comfortable. The other thing that you should be happy about (rather than disgruntled) is the wider cutaway. I dunno about YOUR hands, but mine have to rotate a bit to work with the upper frets on a standard LP cutaway. This looks to have more space to work with.

Super Jumbo frets work best if you have a light touch. If you start gorilla-gripping chords and leads, they're going to go sharp. How's the action? And what radius is that fretboard? My all-time favorite fretboard wood is ebony; much preferred over rosewood or lacquered maple.
Quote by dspellman
Nice nut, nice bridge, nice straight-pull headstock... It should stay in tune better than most standard LP type guitars. It looks like a thinner body (that may make a difference in the sound), but that neck heel looks sculpted. That's going to make access to those upper frets a lot more comfortable. The other thing that you should be happy about (rather than disgruntled) is the wider cutaway. I dunno about YOUR hands, but mine have to rotate a bit to work with the upper frets on a standard LP cutaway. This looks to have more space to work with.

Super Jumbo frets work best if you have a light touch. If you start gorilla-gripping chords and leads, they're going to go sharp. How's the action? And what radius is that fretboard? My all-time favorite fretboard wood is ebony; much preferred over rosewood or lacquered maple.

yep it stays in tune very well i love the tuner i forget to take a better pic

yes the cutaway give me a comfortable access to the higher notes what i meant by saying that its annoy me just just the look wise the action is good but for me its needs to be a little higher

the fretboard is c shape and now i like ebony fretboards i only hated them because i tried them on low quality guitars

thanks bro
Great gloss finish, looks really impecable. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Normally not a big Washburn guy but she's a beaut'

HNGD!
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I don't know much about those Washburns, but that guitar looks really nice. I may have to look into them. What other finishes do they come in?
Quote by RCA1186
Normally not a big Washburn guy but she's a beaut'

HNGD!

i wasn't into them also

but this one caught my eyes
Quote by katalyzt13
I don't know much about those Washburns, but that guitar looks really nice. I may have to look into them. What other finishes do they come in?

i think they started making them by the end of 2013 and there are two or three models are made in the USA

parallaxe have two shapes and some with 7 strings and longer scale

these are the lp shape

Very nicee can't ever go wrong with black. HNGD!
My Shit:
ESP Eclipse, ESP Horizon III, PRS Mushok Baritone
Laney Ironheart Studio, Blackstar Ht-40
that's really nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
that's really nice

Quote by strictly-diesel
Very nicee can't ever go wrong with black. HNGD!

thanks dudes
Last edited by nirvana_n_roses at Apr 3, 2014,
That is super nice! The new parallaxe stuff is pretty awsome. I got this pre production prototype parallaxe a while back and it is a fantastic guitar. Its the superstrat style as opposed to the LP style.
Quote by nirvana_n_roses

Damn! I want that PXL200FTB. Trans black Les Paul without a pickguard, it looks sweet! But it seems like it is not released yet.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
Damn! I want that PXL200FTB. Trans black Les Paul without a pickguard, it looks sweet! But it seems like it is not released yet.

Not until after you order one.