Did a blog post about this the other day (link at the end). Here are mine..what are yours?

10) “Forgot my woman, lost my friends. Things I’d done and where I’ve been. Sleep in sweat the mirrors cold. See my face it’s growin’ old. Scared to death no reason why. Do whatever to get me by. Think about the things I said. Read the page it’s cold and dead and take me home.” Don’t Follow (Jar of Flies)

9) “Something I should say. It takes you every day. What you give is not alive, today. Your soul served on a plate. Throw it away, It’s hard to start things over. You can feel the fire around us all the time.” – What the Hell Have I? (Last Action Hero Soundrtrack)

8) “Ain’t found a way to kill me yet. Eyes burn with stinging sweat. Seems every path leads me to nowhere. Wife and kids household pet. Army green was no safe bet. The bullets scream to me from somewhere” – Rooster (Dirt)

7) “You sugar taste. Sweetness doesn’t often touch my face. Stay, if you please. You may not be here when I leave. As of now, I think you’ve got me wrong.” – Got Me Wrong (Sap)

6) “Down in a hole and I don’t know if I can be saved. See my heart I decorate it like a grave.” – Down In A Hole (Dirt)

5) “What I see is unreal. I’ve written my own part. Eat of the apple so young. I’m crawling back to start.” – Rotten Apple (Jar of Flies)

4) “Corporate prison we stay. I’m a dull boy work all day. So I’m strung out anyway” – Angry Chair (Dirt)

3) “Pictures in a box at home. Yellowing and green with mold. So I can barely see your face. Wonder how that color tastes.” – Brother (Sap)

2) “In the darkest hole, you’d be well advised, not to plan my funeral before my body dies.” – Grind (Alice In Chains)

1) “And yet I find repeating in my head. If I can’t be my own…I’d feel better dead” – Nutshell (Jar of Flies)

You can see the blog post here--> Top 10 Alice In Chains Lyrics Of All Time
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--