I did a little research, and here is a list about the guitars that i've found.

Ibanez GRGA32
Ibanez GRGR121 (Ex?)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort CR100
LTD M10
Cort Z42
B.C. Rich Virgin VG1

Please tell ur opinion about each, i want to know about them.

Mostly i wanna play metal and rock, but i like almost every style so i need something universal.

Please tell ur opinion about it.

The price range is about 200-250 usd.
Last edited by Azteke at Apr 2, 2014,
If you live in the US I wouldn't buy any of those guitars. I would find a used Fender MIM(made in Mexico) strat or maybe a used epiphone G400 or an Epiphone les Paul standard. All of these guitars can be had used for around $250.

If you are outside the US and new is you only option I don't have much information for you. I am not very familiar with half the guitars in the list, but the half I know I am not crazy about.
Yeah, i'm outside of the USA.

But if u have to choose, which one?

Is the B.C. Rich a bad guitar? What ur opinion? Thanks for the fast help.
^ 1 up that. If you're looking for rock/metal guitars look for a used LTD or Epiphone Les Paul. Some MIM Teles can be good too.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I hate to say it, but the BC Rich guitars, especially the cheaper ones, are in my opinion about the worst guitar around. I've seen several that were virtually unplayable. That being said every guitar is different. If you can sit down and test it out you might find one that is good. If you have to order it blind, then I defiantly wouldn't buy a BC rich.
Last edited by Starcounter1 at Apr 2, 2014,
Its sad. But the Virgin VG1 is that bad too? Useless?

I like how it looks and i can buy it for 100 usd from my friend.

Is there an acceptable amp for 70-100 usd? I'll buy a better one soon, but for now?
Best thing to do is to find a shop and pick the best guitar. Just find something that appeals to you and check it out. Neck straight? Frets not too worn? Plug it in and hear what it sounds like. If you're not sure what it's supposed to sound like just ask for a similar new guitar.
My Epiphone had some fret wear and it sounds kinda "meh" when it's plugged in . I did some basic fretwork myself and. I'm investigating the sound to see if it's just the pickups sound that way or if perhaps there's a bad pot or something along those lines.

If you're considering having a guitar shipped then i say you'd be better off ordering something like an agile guitar from Rondo music.
I like the Epiphone Les Paul's for around $200. I got an Epiphone LP Dot Studio when I was starting out, for about $150 used. That's a semi-hollow. I found it very playable, and I liked the fact that I could enjoy playing it unplugged -- it's not loud enough to perform unplugged, but for just practicing stuff you get more volume/tone than playing a solid body unplugged. When I plug it into an amp with high gain, I can get hard rock or metal type tones (the amp seems more critical for this than the guitar). The semi-hollow allows it to make better bright clean tones, like for jazz or blues or even just plain acoustic tones. So basically it covered everything I thought I might want to play, and it did it well. I also liked the feel of it, the neck, the overall quality. I bought an Epiphone G400 thinking I might want a hard rockin' solid body for tones, but I have not noticed that it lets me get any more crunch or distortion than the semi-hollow Dot Studio, and the G400 has had issues with fret buzz, tunes, input coming loose, pick up coming loose, and the Dot Studio has had none of that.

So if you just want one guitar that can be versatile as electric, can play from jazzy bright clean bluesy to distortion & grunge & rock, and that you also can enjoy just playing unplugged at times (albeit softly), I recommend the semi-hollow dot studio from Epiphone. I mean, it may not look "bad ass" like a metal / rocker guitar, but if you like substance over form, I think it could be a good find.

I kind of have a bias here, though, that I think a noob trying to learn guitar may do himself/herself a disservice getting a solid body as his/her only guitar because it is really not fun to play unplugged. So you have to deal with cables, amps, etc., whenever you want to practice, and this just tends to be deterrent, so you don't practice as much. And when you do, you have the issue that you are probably playing through a cheap practice amp which, paired with a cheap electric guitar, and probably no pedals, may not give you a tone you like, and you think you sound bad cause of your playing when, to some extent, it's your gear, and that also makes you practice less, more likely to give up. Or, on the other hand, it might send you on a quest to solve your tonal problems, so you spend time learning about amps & pedals & pick ups & stuff, instead of practicing the fundamentals of guitar technique. I just think it sets you up as more likely to give up.

Another way to avoid this is to buy an electric and an acoustic. I got a used nylon string classical off Craigslist for under $150 shortly after I started learning, and I have spent WAY more time learning technique on that than on my electrics, because it has a nice rich tone, no need to deal with cables, can go practice sitting in bed, on a couch, on the back porch, etc. I can travel with it without having to pack an amp, cords, etc. You can probably find a "good enough" used acoustic (steel or nylon) for even less. I recommend nylon mainly because it is softer on the fingers. When you start playing, the tips of your fretting fingers will get sore, maybe bleed, and you'll need to toughen up, get calloused there, and steel strings on acoustic or electric tend to bite in and hurt more at that stage, while the nylon classical is softer, gentler.

So, to recap, you can find a used Epiphone Dot Studio for maybe as low as $150. You may find a used classical nylon string for as low as $100 that does not totally suck. And you'll really be set.

Hmm...to second-guess myself, if you do get a full acoustic (nylon or steel), that does mean you have less need for a semi-hollow and can look at a solid body electric (though I still stand by the view that a good semi-hollow may be better for versatility, able to go from hard rock/metal to jazzy, bluesy, whatever).

I got my used classical on Craigslist for under $150 and it was a Yamaha G255 made in the late 70s, a very nice, well-made classical that I think is a bit undervalued in the marketplace. I find these older ones are more likely to have solid spruce top, the aged wood can improve the tone, and I like their tone a million times better than any of the new, student model classicals I tried in music stores. But YMMV.

One further thought...I have seen used Martin Backpacker guitars used for around $100. These are SUPER versatile -- nylon string, play like a classical/acoustic, small so you can travel with it, take it camping, have decent tone & quality. So one of those plus a $150 electric would be a pretty cool combo to allow you to practice both on electric and to just grab an acoustic to play when that's more convenient. Learning the classical fretboard is also good in general -- it has a wider neck, more distance between the strings, than an electric. In some ways that makes it easier, in others harder, but I like the fact I have learned to play both on narrow electric necks and on wide/fat classical necks.

Ken
Bernie Sanders for President!
For $100 amp I'd look for an orange crush pix cr20l or similar orange model. I also owned a Fender mustang i modeling amp that was great. Make sure the model you chose has an on board tuner. Will make starter life a little easier.
Okay thanks!

But i need to choose on of the guitars in my list, but cant choose, which?
Or suggest another.