Anyone ever fill out these? I just got home from BooksAMillion and took the survey that was advertised on my receipt. It took at least 15 minutes. The survey reminded me of high school job applications...all for a $5 coupon.

EDIT: Wow on second thought, nevermind. That sounded really spambot-y
The only thing I collect receipts for is at the grocery store because I could get a discount on gas if I collected enough. I filled out a survey at the grocery store once for a free pack of cookies too.

Usually with receipts and rebates and stuff you have to mail them so I couldn't be arsed.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Wait, that's a thing?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I never do them, but I feel bad about it because I know that in some places employees seriously get fired if they don't get enough customers to fill out surveys.
I do dunkin donuts ones, get a free donut with a large drink. Yeah I'm cheap, but it adds up seeing I get a coffee every morning.

Well, I don't actually do them, but I right 6 random numbers at the bottom of them and they believe it.
The only one I ever really do is Subway. Free cookie, nigga.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I did them for when my friends when they served me. Made them look good and they gave me free food.