Page 1 of 2
It just dawned on me my voodoo lab micro vibe has been on my pedal board for 7 years and is my seccond oldest pedal I still use. (i stopped using cheap digital delay for 3 year's and brought it back when I sold my bbe two timer) So gg&a what pedal has been on your board the longest?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I've almost always had a tube screamer on my board. Got one, put it on there, moved to a rack setup and left the tube screamer in the rack, moved to a pod hd500, used the tube screamer model on there, moved back to a board and put the tube screamer on it. Haha. So yeah, that.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
tend to redo my board every few years so nothing on there at moment for more than 2 years. have had a DOD FX65 chorus for almost 30 years but not on board permanently.
EHX Micro POG or Rocktron Banshee, I forget which I bought first as they turned up at around the same time.

There is the DigiTech Screamin' Blues. That was the first pedal I ever bought. I sold my first one, but about three years later I bought another. Perhaps in total time that would be the one I've had for the longest, despite the gap.

edit: You know what? The POG is the only one that is always used every single time, so that has to win. The Banshee and SB are sometimes left at home.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Boss DD-3.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Clark Gainster, the only pedal ever to make it through 2 years on my board.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Planet Waves Pedal Tuner.

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My loop pedal and my holy grail reverb pedal have never left the chain. Probably about 5 years or so.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Dimebag Wah.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
btw, great to see a tgp-style thread on UG! As opposed to 'which amp?', 'why is my string breaking?', etc
I've had my TU-2 for six years. Everything else is expendable. So I'll usually get rid of it to play with something else. I've had like 4 or 5 muskets and a couple Twosome Fuzzes though. Plan to get a new musket soon. So that type of pedal stays on my board most. hahaha
My Bad Horsie 2 wah. Bought it about 8 years ago brand new, been using it ever since every day.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
As of 5 days ago, an Ibanez DLL 10 Delay II. Started redoing my bored this week and that was the first addition.
After a short hiatus my Quadraverb is back in the lineup. I've used that for decades, none of the other effects/pedals come close.
I have always had some form of tubescreamer though, even before the Quaddy. So if you are after what type rather than specific physical unit, then tubesceamer of some sort (currently a Bad Monkey).
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Turbo Tuner is the only constant over the last 3 years. Decimator of some variety usually makes its way onto the board as well.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
My big bad wah by Vox has been on my board for about 5 years or so now. Great wah!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
GCB95 cry baby

Your poor ears....

Just kidding! but seriously, mod that sucka!
Boss TU-3, followed by TC Hall of Fame

My FAVOURITE pedal though is probabley either my Wampler Euphoria or my Malekko Ekko 616
Visual Sound H2O. It's quirky, it's a bit noisy and the chorus doesn't like you picking too hard, but I've had this thing for about 4 years and I love it to bits.
Quote by 7thString
Your poor ears....

Just kidding! but seriously, mod that sucka!

i hardly use it tbh

and if i do what mods would you recommend
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
at this point, a Wah and a GFS tuner. yep, the brand deemed lowest quality or perhaps least rugged has been on one of the longest (Guitarfetish.com).
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
PolyTune.

After the tuner, the Deus Ex Machina fuzz.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by mmolteratx
Turbo Tuner is the only constant over the last 3 years.

same

only other pedal that comes close is my whammy, but that's counting both the 4 and the 5 as one.
Quote by Linkerman
PolyTune.

After the tuner, the Deus Ex Machina fuzz.

I had one of those for awhile...great fuzz pedal. If I used fuzz more, I'd totally get another one. Plus, it has one of my favorite paint jobs.

Besides my tuner, I have had the same Crybaby wah forever. I used it on like 4 songs a night (out of 3 sets) so it stays, but not enough that I've ever thought about spending more money on one.

The other pedal that is on there and will stay forever is the Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD. It does the low-gain drive sound very well, and also effectively boosts the drive channel of my amp.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by LivinJoke84
Is the Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD in any way similar to the Bearfoot Honeybee OD?

I'm not super familiar with the Honeybee.

I keep one of channel of my amp glassy clean and the other channel at a pretty good crunch. The SHOD allows me to get the in between edge of break-up sound when I play lightly, and the slightly overdriven sound when I dig in a bit on the clean channel, and compresses and boosts my drive channel for leads.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
i hardly use it tbh

and if i do what mods would you recommend

http://www.diyguitarist.com/DIYStompboxes/WahMod1.htm
One of the PBT guys recommended this to me a while ago, (can't remember who). Anyway really easy and a large improvement IMO for a small amount of work. No messing around with inductors etc

I also use a compressor after my wah if I'm playing clean, just to tame the highs a bit more.
Probably my Crybaby Classic.. Been on there for seven years or so?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Tribute 50's
Gibson Midtown Custom
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Telecaster Standard
Gretsch Corvette
Danelectro DC59

Crybaby | TS9 | Korg | Little Big Muff | PS-6| MXR Chorus | TC Spark| DL4
Page 1 of 2