Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I'm looking for a phaser pedal that allows me to manually control the sweep motion like say with an expression pedal?

I have the Boss Phase Shifter but the only thing I can do is to control the rate knob with an expression pedal. After hours of online research, I came across this Pigtronix Envelope Phaser but it seems to be a bit pricy to me. So anyone knows of such pedal? Or a solution for that?

Thanks
http://www.effectpowersupplies.com/ekmps/shops/stompbox/images/mxr-variphase-phase-90-with-expression-pedal-free-delivery--1921-p.jpg

I always hoped this was like that but I believe it controls rate like the rotovibe not sure check it out maybe it does
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
You may want to take a look at the moog MF-*one zero three*, though maybe it's pricey compared to what you had in mind.

Sorry for the number thing, this phone kinda gives me problems sometimes
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
MXR has a custom shop version of the phase 90 called the variphase; I believe it does what you describe.

EDIT: Bluestratplayer beat me to it.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Apr 2, 2014,
Thanks bluestratplayer and Maidenheadsteve, yeah I've actually looked into that variphase pedal but apparently the only thing I can do with that expression pedal is adjusting the frequency or speed of the sweep, not what I'm after