Just need help with compiling a wish list.

First question would be for a fuzz recommendation. Looking for something like a bonomassa type fuzz but can also do an all out, super harsh insane type of fuzz. Not looking for boutique but its a wish list so I'll worry about price later, haha.

Second, just want a trem that will do the boulevard of broken dreams type of super choppy effect.

And while on the topic of trem pedals, any thoughts on the zvex seeker trem? I thought it sounded awesome but not sure if its worth it.
I would recommend the Electro Harmonix Worm, very good value for money plus you also get phaser, wah and vibrato effects from this same pedal.
Quote by iwannabesedated
Looking for a Bonomassa type fuzz? Maybe try the Bonamassa fuzz face.

Is it versatile though? As much as I like that sound I also want to be able to get some sort of insane, over the top sort of fuzz too.
dude definitely check out fuzzrocious I've got a fuzz and a trem by them and both are insane! bassist has a couple of their fuzz pedals too and yeah man epic! http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com/
I've got the fuzzrocious terrordactyl and it can be super fat and chunky and just ridiculosly over the top when you want it to be haha

actually terrible plug but you can hear the terrordactyl fuzz and fuzzrocious rat king/dark drive bass pedal on this track https://soundcloud.com/filthyapes/colour-cafe-master
Last edited by mattczabotar at Apr 2, 2014,
I'd suggest the Way Huge Swollen Pickle fuzz since you're looking for something versatile. Look up the demo on YouTube. It's a sweet pedal.
Quote by W1tchf1nder
I'd suggest the Way Huge Swollen Pickle fuzz since you're looking for something versatile. Look up the demo on YouTube. It's a sweet pedal.

just watched a few videos on youtube about it, totally what i'm after!!!!

Anyone have thoughts on the zvex seeker pedals? The sound is exactly what I want, just curious is anyone's used them before and how easy they are to work with.
Swollen Pickle is great but you've got to play with it for a while. Make sure to open it up and reset the internal trimpots. At factory settings it kind of sounds like butt.
how do you reset the internal trimpots? And what exactly does that do?
Quote by tyle12
how do you reset the internal trimpots? And what exactly does that do?

If you open up the pedal, there are two controls inside. The voice control kind of works in relation to the scoop control on the outside, that one is not as drastic. The other is the Clipping control and that one changes the sound of the pedal considerably. It's been a while since I owned it, but I remember really not liking the sound until messing with the clip control.