albert_the_almanac checking in here kekekeke xD

That's actually kind of cool in a morbid way. Not that I'd want to touch those books or anything
i'm just proud i understood the title before entering

GOLD STAR
i don't know why i feel so dry
Yeah that's ****ing crazy yo
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by supersac
i hope they didn use any junk skin to make book cause then id have accidentaly tuoched a dead mans weiner and thats hella gay

What do you think they do with all of those foreskins? Just throw them away?!?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by supersac
i hope they didn use any junk skin to make book cause then id have accidentaly tuoched a dead mans weiner and thats hella gay

yeah but what if it was? You could have you friends touch it and you can be like, 'lol you touched 400 year old dick'
The books are actual Qual'thuuls writings. Long before the ancient plains of destruction there were 5 books lost without covers, scattered across the Earth. Jeremiah Devont discovered a map on how to find these pages. Each with their own particular area of burial, all distinct and unique, but all following the same pattern of deep excavation.

When Jeremiah read through the texts he discovered that Qual'thuul could be resurrected by binding the pages with lace hair and leatherback skin from a human man. He was crossed at the mere thought of murdering a man, but so he did and quickly skinned him alive so that he may reap the benefits of Qual'thuul's scriptures.

Once bound in blood, the books called forth a great being, past and presents age, beyond time comprehension. Qual'thuul would rise from beyond and pull Jeremiah into the bosom of his power. Quickly turning Jeremiah into his main bitch.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by AeroRocker
What do you think they do with all of those foreskins? Just throw them away?!?

I thought that they dried them out and wore them around their necks as good luck charms.
So it would be a good idea... to read it in the flesh
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████