My Agile has now a 57-7H with a lot of work and perseverance I did it hahaha, Hard work why? because I had to make bigger the pickups cavities!!! Now I want to know opinions for the neck pickups Im thinking 66 or 85?

Question
Its supposed to have a real loud BUZZ without the neck pickup? cause I followed the instructions to the letter and its making a buzzing sound in all positions.

this is the wiring I followed

Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Last edited by Tenebrion at Apr 3, 2014,
Did you check your grounds?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
Did you check your grounds?

dude, this is a solderless kit.
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Quote by Tenebrion
dude, this is a solderless kit.
Even so, there are connections to be made. What's going on with the neck pickup? Is the connector still wired up but not connected to anything? Did you previously have a neck pickup and no noise or has it always been missing and the noise has only happened since fitting the new pickup? Did you change any wiring at all or just unplug the pickups and plug in the new one? Have you tried reconnecting the neck pickup to see if the buzz goes away?
Quote by von Layzonfon
Even so, there are connections to be made. What's going on with the neck pickup? Is the connector still wired up but not connected to anything? Did you previously have a neck pickup and no noise or has it always been missing and the noise has only happened since fitting the new pickup? Did you change any wiring at all or just unplug the pickups and plug in the new one? Have you tried reconnecting the neck pickup to see if the buzz goes away?

neck pickup hasn't arrive yet, the bridge is the only one connected and yes I did replace all the wiring the only thing is the pickup switch.
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Lol problem fixed it was the output jack, I put the tip cable into the sleeve and the sleeve into the tip. thank you all.
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass