Yo, i'm bored right now anyone want to collab on a core djent prog type guitar pro ill star it off i guess.. just reply back
I'm free right now

and I'm not interested at all. I wish you good luck tho.
Hello yes I would like to collaborate on a core djent prog type song, core djent prog type music is my favourite music. I love core djent prog type bands and would love to be a part of writing an awesome core djent prog type song as a team of people who like core djent prog type music.
Quote by NegiTom
Hello yes I would like to collaborate on a core djent prog type song, core djent prog type music is my favourite music. I love core djent prog type bands and would love to be a part of writing an awesome core djent prog type song as a team of people who like core djent prog type music.

either youre really just that excited about this, or youre a poor troll
Quote by Wquennasar
real talk djent is trash

1) thats an opinion 2) clearly youve never listened to tesseract

Quote by MobiuZ
hes just trying to be a djentleman

lul old djent joke, but classic
Quote by NegiTom

Yeah I'm in. I've been listening to a lot of Tesseract and Skyharbor recently anyway.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
a 7-day piss? teh fuq you drinking man?

plus, so much for the djent collab. only the first one is somewhat djenty, and that one you just kinda did yourself

also, how on earth did you come up with your tuning?
yeah brahhh, because im djathall my nigg nigg... lots of BMTH mMF and issues
Quote by pAWNlol
how on earth did you come up with your tuning?
It's Drop A# not some crazy Periphery tuning.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Sorry to come off like a dick was in a rush and was taking some dabs.. But i always thought that was drop A# i guess im wrong.. whats the actual notes for drop A# sir so i can stop practicing mediocrity
youre not really a dick, just just kinda got ahead of yourself. oh, and my bad, that IS dropped A# lol. im so used to standard tunings, that when i saw that the high string and the low string werent the same note, i thought it was something else

my bad
sounds like youre leaning a little more towards some prog metal that just straight djent. no complaints lol, just saying

ill try to add to it asap. hopefully tomorrow
sorry bro. up until now, ive been busy as **** with classes. but ill try getting to this collab asap, just no promises since i have no guitars near this tuning