More trash?
Meaning that you already posted here, were told not to post this kinda stuff here, and nontheless posted here this kinda stuff again?

If that's not the case anyway, there are cover songs and original songs sections here, this is a place for questions.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
More trash?
Meaning that you already posted here, were told not to post this kinda stuff here, and nontheless posted here this kinda stuff again?

If that's not the case anyway, there are cover songs and original songs sections here, this is a place for questions.

No, I have never posted a clip before.

I am sorry you found it so blindly offensive that it produced such a rude response from you.

Perhaps you might reflect that a little guidance is more appropriate to someone who has made a genuine mistake.
Well you wrote "some more trash for you", which was kinda leading to think that you already posted something, and the response you would have had if you had would have been to post somewhere else.

Anyway, the guidance you're looking for is in the rules and the names of the different sub-sections.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
Well you wrote "some more trash for you", which was kinda leading to think that you already posted something, and the response you would have had if you had would have been to post somewhere else.

Anyway, the guidance you're looking for is in the rules and the names of the different sub-sections.

No, it was a direct and pretty famous quote from Neil Young, as it happens, as in a line he uses before his encores.

However, I have re-posted in the correct section but would ask that you try and understand I'm a musician doing my best to share some work and I felt you were a little overly terse with me.

The navigation and format of the forum is not the best I have to say.
Quote by jakey333
However, I have re-posted in the correct section but would ask that you try and understand I'm a musician doing my best to share some work and I felt you were a little overly terse with me.
Most of us are musicians here, and most of us musicians don't go and write that kinda stuff in places it doesn't belong to.

That's spam if you post it here, and I don't like spam.
I think none of us do, so...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
Most of us are musicians here, and most of us musicians don't go and write that kinda stuff in places it doesn't belong to.

That's spam if you post it here, and I don't like spam.
I think none of us do, so...

I'm wondering if you're rude, totally unselfaware, pig ignorant or just stupid?

I can't believe that the totally innocent mis-posting of a thread would offend any rational or intelligent person or give them the right to enter into such a puerile diatribe.
Last edited by jakey333 at Apr 3, 2014,
Spambot_2 could have been nicer, but you're really not helping your case by getting all offended over this imo. The smart thing to do would be to acknowledge your mistake, apologize (and passive-aggressive "sorry you're so easily offended" bullshit doesn't count as an apology), and post in the appropriate subforum from now on.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Apr 3, 2014,
Quote by Cavalcade
Spambot_2 could have been nicer, but you're really not helping your case by getting all offended over this imo. The smart thing to do would be to acknowledge your mistake, apologize (and passive-aggressive "sorry you're so easily offended" bullshit doesn't count as an apology), and post in the appropriate subforum from now on.

Which I'd have done (and did do pretty much) had the bell-end been slightly more welcoming.

Manners maketh....

And re my 'case', there is none to make. I made a mistake, someone was pathetically rude. That is it.