Or if you had kids, what kind of traits or actions would make you proud of them?

For me, i think i would be happy if they have a strong moral compass, and i would probably place strength of character over achievements. Obviously, if they do well at whatever their passion is, i would be proud of them, and support them.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i'd like them to have a interest in music as i do. and i'd also like to know my child could stand up for him/her self
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I'd want mine to be happy in their own heads. So many of my friends have slipped in various states of depression over the last few years due to a wide scatter shit storm of personal circumstances and it is terrible to see. If i ever change my mind/accidently end up with one i would want them to be at peace with themselves, be considerate to others, simply not to be a dick and have an ever evolving quick witted sense of humour
I'd be happy if they weren't a dickhead, and were able to become financially independent once they were an adult.
I'd be happy if they were happy I think

if they were truly happy smoking crack in a tweaker pad then hey, have fun kids
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I'd like my kid(s) to be:

Individuals, not crowd-followers
Intelligent
Non-chav
Non-whiners
Be kind and hopefully intelligent but if not that's ok, and maintain optimal physical and mental health and don't get fat or diabetic

Edit: it's only not ok to be intelligent. EVERYONE MUST BE KIND
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 3, 2014,
Quote by angusfan16
Id expect him to be able to deadlift his mother by age 6.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Got em... and they are pretty amazing kids (personal bias alert). Better than I ever was.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by little_boy
Be like their daddy

Whats your husband like then?
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Whats your husband like then?

Husband? Isn't she a girl?

Oh my god what have I done
Quote by mark.bark
I'd want mine to be happy in their own heads. So many of my friends have slipped in various states of depression over the last few years due to a wide scatter shit storm of personal circumstances and it is terrible to see. If i ever change my mind/accidently end up with one i would want them to be at peace with themselves, be considerate to others, simply not to be a dick and have an ever evolving quick witted sense of humour

Yeah, this.
Quote by guitarxo
Be kind and hopefully intelligent but if not that's ok, and maintain optimal physical and mental health and don't get fat or diabetic

Edit: it's only not ok to be intelligent. EVERYONE MUST BE KIND

tfw diabetes type I

OT: I'd teach my kids all kinds of bullshit stuff, just so I get angry calls from them when they're like 30 and someone finally told them that chocolate milk doesn't come from brown cows
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by captainsnazz
  • awesome hair
  • sick wob making skills
  • ????

The things you dont have
:snazz:

jokes i like your tunes
- Frank Castle
be able to think for themselves
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by the bartender
tfw diabetes type I

OT: I'd teach my kids all kinds of bullshit stuff, just so I get angry calls from them when they're like 30 and someone finally told them that chocolate milk doesn't come from brown cows

I would also do this so much
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The trait of crushing their enemies, seeing them driven before them, and hearing the lamentation of their women.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I'd raise my three children to be Batman, Superman, and Wolverine, respectively. Anything less than that and they are failures in my eyes.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
I'd raise my three children to be Batman, Superman, and Wolverine, respectively. Anything less than that and they are failures in my eyes.

You'd kinda have to die horribly for that to happen...
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by the bartender
tfw diabetes type I

eh obviously I don't mean type 1. But if they were type 1 i would raise them not to say mean things about type 2s because everyone i know who is type 1 looks down on type 2 which really sucks.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
eh obviously I don't mean type 1. But if they were type 1 i would raise them not to say mean things about type 2s because everyone i know who is type 1 looks down on type 2 which really sucks.

but type 2 are fatties and they deserve to be looked down upon.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
but type 2 are fatties and they deserve to be looked down upon.

i'm very close to having it and I'm not a fatty
cat
Quote by Colgate Total
You'd kinda have to die horribly for that to happen...

It would be glorious though.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

Ha! I did that and they survived.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY