Page 1 of 2
My favorite in general is shorts because they go with everything

My favorite individual piece is a dark green top with a cut out at the back and it has a ribbon. I purposely don't wear it more than once a month so no one will know shhhh so secret

When I was little I had a red tiger t shirt and I wore it every day so my mom washed it too much and it got a hole so I had to stop wearing it and that was the worst day ever ;_;
cat
Not even joking, my favourite clothes is no clothes. As an alternative it's pijamas and band hoodies, love band hoodies.
Last edited by Basti95 at Apr 3, 2014,
I like my work clothes the most. Button ups and bow ties and vests are awesome.
Sail upon the open skies
button shirts are my favorite in a general sense, but my phillies zip hoodie is my favorite individual piece of clothing i own. its so comfortable
Cotton... anything cotton.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
My favourite clothes to wear are casual button up shirts and my favourite clothing to see people(women) in is dresses
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I usually wear black jeans and a black t-shirt (sometimes with a band logo). Best combo ever haha
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
Button down collar shirts. I wear one pretty much every day.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
hoodies and skinny jeans
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Winter = jeans, t-shirt, hoodie
Summer = shorts, t-shirt
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Dickies. I always wear work clothes, and dickies work pants can be played off as dress pants easily.

Any old shirt will do as well.
Skinny jeans or chinos, v-neck t or casual button up, colored/pattern socks, brown wingtip oxfords.

#theswaggestnigga
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
tennis shoes, you feel much better at the end of the day when you've been wearing shoes that keep everything from hurting (ie I've had jobs where we had to wear specific shoes and you just ended your shift feeling exhausted, and your feet and legs hurt), and from a practicality you can wear them for anything
I love shorts more than anything... mostly because I hate pants. They don't make pants for me. Butt/thigh/waist ratio is not acceptable. This is also why I love spandex leggings. If it's warm, I live in shorts. If it's cold, I live in spandex or fleece-lined leggings.

I really like crop tops and old-man sweaters and tights, too - I have many of each. Oh and I almost always own a pair of canvas slip-ons (like Vans) and a pair of light-colored or white ballet flats (right now they are nude pink).

hell I'll just take pics of some; will quote this later
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Leather jacket
Plaid shirt
Levi 501 style jeans
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Underpants. Most of life's greatest pleasures come from taking them off or putting them on.

If I had to choose a specific thing I'd go with my only pair of tracksuit pants because they're comfy as hell and my favourite t-shirt which is dark blue, fits me nicely and is really light so I hardy sweat in it during summer. Since I'm not a chav I only wear the tracksuit pants for suitable activities like sports, chilling at home and inebriation rituals at my mates' houses.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by bifteksupernova
Plaid shirts for days

/thread
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Skirts.

Yeah, Imma faggot.

Also, diapers because they're comfy and I can pee anywhere at anytime and not have to stop what I'm doing.
I have this checkered button up that I like to wear with a black sweater over it. It's my favorite.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Skirts.

Yeah, Imma faggot.

Also, diapers because they're comfy and I can pee anywhere at anytime and not have to stop what I'm doing.

Goddamn, and you wonder why people hate you?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!

I LOOOOVE my Banana Republic pea coat. It is so fucking awesome and I get complimented on it all day errday. This picture doesn't even do it justice.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 3, 2014,
Quote by Xiaoxi
(Invalid img)

I LOOOOVE my Banana Republic pea coat. It is so fucking awesome and I get complimented on it all day errday. This picture doesn't even do it justice.

I have pretty much that exact coat.

It's amazing
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
^nice taste broseph

I love the underlayer that you can zip up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Polo shirts
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Ian_the_fox
Skirts.

Yeah, Imma faggot.

thank god. I thought I was the only one
Quote by bradulator
I have this checkered button up that I like to wear with a black sweater over it. It's my favorite.
This and plaid shirts, or a nice big wool sweater.
Quote by Xiaoxi

ive wanted a coat like that, but i dont think it gets cold enough in PA to warrant a proper coat
Page 1 of 2