First of, Not of This Earth is one of the most difficult track as regards Satriani's work. I am under a huge impression of the way you've pulled it off. The harmony, riffs and solo are really demanding and the legato parts are just sick.
Secondly, I would like to congratulate you on the way you incorporate legato into your playing. It feels that its really smooth and natural which is the key when it comes to legato playing.
Additionaly, the tone of your recording is perfect. It is clean and fits the backing track well.
Having said all of that, I would like to point to some minor issue which is precission. It seems to me, but that is just a personal opinion, that it is a bit inaaccurately. There are some notes missing in some of the parts.
But as I said, overall it is a fantastic cover and I hope to hear more from you.

Pozdrawiam z Polski ziomek

If you are interested in what I'm doing please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1639622

Of course, there are some other covers on the channel so feel free to check them out as well.