Hi. I'm a relatively new user of UG and I love it. I just wanted to know if there was a simlar site for other types of rookie musicians. Like the same thing as ultimate guitar, except for piano. Or violin. Or something for future reference.

Thanks in advance.
i'm not allowed to answer this question

they're watching
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

But The Pit is really all you need so I have no idea why you would migrate to another site
Last edited by Jyrgen at Apr 3, 2014,
We can't answer these types of questions... it's forbidden.

They'll come for me...

Jyrgen is already doomed, that was his last ever post
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
In a word, no. Such a thing does not exist outside of here.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ProgFripp74
We can't answer these types of questions... it's forbidden.

They'll come for me...

Jyrgen is already doomed, that was his last ever post

... are ya serious? Damn I gotta read the rules

There's no proof, I already removed it
Quote by Jyrgen

... are ya serious? Damn I gotta read the rules

There's no proof, I already removed it

It's too late, they've seen it, I've seen it...

I suggest you get out your house now and go somewhere safe.

Surely you had a backup plan in case something like this happened?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
There was hope.

Now you have stumbled into The Pit.

There is no escape.

We have tried.

Many have failed.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Personally, one of the other sites I go on is ww-

Takedown Notice
This text has been redacted by the Forum Police, due to defamatory intentions stated by the user. A punishment will be decided upon by the Internal Affairs Committee, and notice of their decision shall be sent to the user within 3 working days. Additionally, the user may be required to attend a formal hearing, if the Committee feels the case against the user is strong enough to require a full trial. If that is the case, the user shall be called upon to make a journey to the Motherland, and may bring an attorney with them at their own expense.

Thank you for your future compliance with the governing body, and master race. We respect and appreciate your cooperation.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Okay thanks anyway guys. I wanted to know mainly cause of I want to learn the violin solo on Green Day's "Good Riddance" and Youtube hasn't worked.
Buy the sheet music to Good Riddance? It might have the violin part and then you can just teach yourself.