Page 1 of 2
OK ladies, before you try and yell at me because you think I want to start injecting the maryjewanna's clam yo shit k?

What I am looking for here is some honest info and perhaps some comparisons on what is considered the weed you would buy from a dealer on the street compared to pure organic stuff.

Reason being is, I am trying to find out the truth about the weed on the streets. I think most of us all know about 100% organic weed, but how much can be said about the weed that is distributed out on the streets. Preferably the UK's streets.

Have I got it wrong in thinking that dealers will tamper with their products? I remember hearing that in the UK dealers have started to mix black tar heroin in with pot to make it seem more addictive.

So what is the situation here pit?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
lacing weed makes absolutely no sense for dealers, mixing low grade and high grade on the other hand
#prayforclark
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by So-Cal
lacing weed makes absolutely no sense for dealers, mixing low grade and high grade on the other hand

Correct.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'd say for it to be mixed with heroin would be unlikely, but where I live a lot of it is apparently sprayed with powdered glass and 7 Up.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Yeah I saw the title and thought it was mainly about acid... But it looks a good place to look at in general and will pose the question if here fails thanks!

Quote by lemmyisgod97
I'd say for it to be mixed with heroin would be unlikely, but where I live a lot of it is apparently sprayed with powdered glass and 7 Up.

Haha i've heard about that one too haha!

Quote by metal4eva_22
It can be mixed with legal stuff in a bag probably. If it smells like weed and gets you high like weed, it's probably decent. Ditch (bunk/super shitty) weed is hard to get high on.
Quote by Malchius
To be honest I'm not sure what you're getting at.

What's 100% organic weed?

Guaranteed pure weed, for example if I grew my own strands they would be 100% organic. Yet, I am unsure that if I was to buy from a dealer that their product would have been mixed/laced or whatever.

Because there are lots of rumours about weed that gets dealt out here being dangerous and I want to get to the bottom of this.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I've heard stories, the old "friend of a friend of mine" stories, about people getting weed laced with coke and shit like that. But from my own and friends' experiences I've never come across anything dangerous. I always go to the same people though because they're friends or I trust them, never just met someone on the street and made a 'deal'
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by lemmyisgod97

What? Why?
Quote by MetalMullet
What? Why?

i assume the glass is to imitate thc not sure what the 7 up is for tho
Quote by MetalMullet
What? Why?

He's thinking of soap bar which comes in a brick. It's made of Resin and god knows what else. I think TS might be thinking of that as well.

TS if you were going to buy weed from a dealer, don't meet a guy in the street touting his wares. Find someone you're acquainted with and meet a dealer through them.

Failing that, have a relative who you've just done a loft conversion for.

EDIT: Also most weed in the UK is grown hydroponically so therefore it's not organic.
Last edited by Malchius at Apr 3, 2014,
i've been buying weed from "the streets" for 10 years and I've never gotten anything that was tampered with...
Quote by MetalMullet
What? Why?

Probably complete bollocks to scare people but 7 UP cherry is tasty.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Malchius

TS if you were going to buy weed from a dealer, don't meet a guy in the street touting his wares. Find someone you're acquainted with and meet a dealer through them.

Yeah my dads old dealer seems pretty reliable, might need to arrange some things.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
Probably complete bollocks to scare people but 7 UP cherry is tasty.

Yeah, I mean people who know their ganja would probably notice it and f*ck the dealer up. Idiots like me just buy whatever they offer, don't know anything about how good weed suppose to look like so there's no need to mix it up with stuff. Don't see the rason.
Quote by MetalMullet
Yeah, I mean people who know their ganja would probably notice it and f*ck the dealer up. Idiots like me just buy whatever they offer, don't know anything about how good weed suppose to look like so there's no need to mix it up with stuff. Don't see the rason.

It's not weed that he's talking about. It's Soap Bar. It's comes in a brown brick, you burn off a little bit at a time and crumble into a joint or a mix for a bong. It's made of resin, a lot of the time though it's got something else mixed in the bulk it out, glass makes it seem like it's a higher quality then it actually is. Plastic bags are something else I've heard is mixed with it.

The stuff is awful though so if someone offered it you to don't bother.
Quote by Malchius
It's not weed that he's talking about. It's Soap Bar. It's comes in a brown brick, you burn off a little bit at a time and crumble into a joint or a mix for a bong. It's made of resin, a lot of the time though it's got something else mixed in the bulk it out, glass makes it seem like it's a higher quality then it actually is. Plastic bags are something else I've heard is mixed with it.

YES! This is the shit my dad used to buy :/

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Malchius

Aah, so soap bar is a street term for hash/ish?
Basically, but finding decent quality hash is like looking for hay in a needlestack.

Best to stick the the plant if you're going to smoke it.
Quote by Malchius
Basically, but finding decent quality hash is like looking for hay in a needlestack.

Best to stick the the plant if you're going to smoke it.

Dayum, this makes a lot of sense now... THANKS.

OK so whats everyone's preferred strands?

Quote by metal4eva_22
Last edited by Nero Galon at Apr 3, 2014,
Just don't buy shake, make sure the stuff you're buying is still intact into big nuggs. Then you won't have to worry about it being "laced". It must suck buying ganj in the UK.
Quote by So-Cal

ugh my buddy bought a gram and it was a lil tiny good nug and a huge, disgusting stale POS that we didn't bother smoking. Never buying from that person again
Quote by Nero Galon

You mean strains. The two big ones are Indica and Sativa, everything thing is either that or a hybrid. The different names are what the growers calls them.

The last lot I had was called Psycoberry.
Last edited by Malchius at Apr 3, 2014,
I may be lucky because the two places I've lived in my life were either filled with stoners or were just the area of highest drug trafficking in the region.

Most dealers don't lace. That will cause business to decline.
Many dealers, however, mix. The dealers I've done business with, though, mix good shit with different good shit.

Favorite strain: I think Train Wreck. Gave me so much energy, no burnout. Only needed a couple hits to work :P:

What were you wondering again?
95% of weed on the streets is laced. Dealers make a lot of money by slipping some tasty heroin into their weed to get their buyers addicted. You'll be addicted to inorganic street weed in no time. A big thing nowadays is to put bath salts in to the weed too because they're so cheap to get. Don't do it OP. You will get addicted and die.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Nero Galon

Amnesia all day.

Also, don't buy from a young guy unless you know them/trust them. The older guys have been doing it longer and they tend to not **** about as much because it's their job and they need customers where as younger kids sometimes run around thinking they're rick ross.

Also, it's a gramme for £10 usually and an eighth for £20 so keep that in mind, dunno how much it is in your area but it'll be around the same amount.

Have fun.
Really, it's just impractical for someone to "lace" weed with other things, especially coke or heroin. In order to lace say, an eighth of weed ($40) with coke, they would have to spend $40 on a gram of coke just to lace it, meaning they would be selling you $40 of something worth $80.
Quote by Zan595
Really, it's just impractical for someone to "lace" weed with other things, especially coke or heroin. In order to lace say, an eighth of weed ($40) with coke, they would have to spend $40 on a gram of coke just to lace it, meaning they would be selling you $40 of something worth $80.

Well coke is expensive, so yes it's impractical. But heroin is cheap and super addictive so that's where the issue is.
Peavey 6505+ Head (Left)
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 Head (Right)
Marshall 1960A 4x12
ESP DV-8
Ibanez RG T42DX
Agile Hornet Pro 727
Its highly unlikely that the weed will be laced with anything, at least where I'm from. They could, but it wouldn't benefit the seller anyway. You wanna stick to buying from someone you know, otherwise its hit or miss on quantity/quality.
Quote by captainsnazz
#prayfornero

LMAO

Yeah i've been reading up about sativa, indica, hybrid strains...

Sounds pretty sweet all the different strains you can choose from, the only weed i've seen family members smoke has been from rock bar, resin stuff that I always thought was pretty shit and have been reassured by that.

For some reason I must have had it in my mind that in the UK pretty much all weed was the same crap.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by bifteksupernova
I've heard stories, the old "friend of a friend of mine" stories, about people getting weed laced with coke and shit like that. But from my own and friends' experiences I've never come across anything dangerous. I always go to the same people though because they're friends or I trust them, never just met someone on the street and made a 'deal'

It's all BS. It's a buyers market, they don't mess with their customers too much or they'll mess with their money. Nobody laces weed.
Its too much money to lace weed. Only thing you need to worry about is low quality seeded buds. Some might be so old and unkempt that they grow mold, which is obviously unhealthy if you smoke it.

I'm sure whoever is growing weed in wales, is either holding down a disclosed area for growing naturally in soil indoors or outdoors in large quantities. Lower quality if they don't separate the males. Or hydroponically grown in warehouses. Once the weed has been cured and packed, it's sold to a majority distributor who sells by the quarter pound or higher to small time neighborhood dealers.

The neighborhood dealers are not going to sprinkle coke, crack, speed, lsd or shrooms on your product. It's not cost effective to april fools someone without even laughing at them trip their ass off.

So yeah be careful of moldy old weed and people trying to sell you a sack of oregano.

A good dealer will let you smell his/her product, he'll/she'll weight it in front of you, and tell you his/her price by the gram. If you're lookin to buy from street corner dealers be very careful. These lead to police stings, bad quality bud, robbery, and assault if you're speaking to the wrong guy.

My opinion is to ask around, "hey man, you know anyone who sells good green?" It's better to get a phone number of someone who know someone instead of being on COPS buying weed needles from osama bin laden on the streets of Moscow.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
All the stuff I get is from a 50-year old hippy who gets it off her 60-year old hippy friends, me and my mates basically always smoke totally organic, and good, bud.

But the general street weed is usually pretty naff.
Although we did have around here a bit back some stuff called 'Psychosis' going around. He was selling it for 15 on the G (More expensive than usual) and it was stupidly trippy, not weed trippy, chemical drug trippy. People said it was 'laced with LSD' but I think the guy just sprayed it with some smokeable RC to justify making more more it expensive.
Page 1 of 2