So a while back, I was walking through a corridor in my uni with my headphones in. I was just enjoying a nice walk to a lecture, while listening to some funky tunes, when suddenly I tripped up over my headphone cable, stumbled to the left and collided with an innocent bystander. With my headphones still on, I tried to say "Sorry!" in the lowest yet still audible voice I could muster. Then a further disaster; a hole in the back of my shoe was then unintentionally penetrated and torn wider by my entire foot heel, causing me to stagger wildly in the opposite direction, crashing into a fire extinguisher, not only bashing my knee but accidentally turning the music up to a titanic volume.

This all happened in the space of 5 seconds or so. Thanks a lot, Isaac Newton Anybody else had any similar experiences?
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
dammit I thought this said "psychic farts"
In which case I'm really interested.

But nooooo.

And yes I've probably had a similar experience but it's not coming up right now. Just needed to say the psychic farts thing

Psychic farts would be awesome! Whenever you fart you can read minds for the fart's duration, or just the smell could tell you what someone else was thinkin......

Quote by SunshineMusicO
dammit I thought this said "psychic farts"
In which case I'm really interested.

But nooooo.

And yes I've probably had a similar experience but it's not coming up right now. Just needed to say the psychic farts thing

Psychic farts would be awesome! Whenever you fart you can read minds for the fart's duration, or just the smell could tell you what someone else was thinkin......

You make people fart at opportune times.
how on earth do you trip over your headphone cable while walking? is it so long that its dangling by your feet?

if so you were asking for it
Who are you? Mr Magoo?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Am I the only one that read it as physics farts and thought it was supposed to be psychic farts
I don't understand what farts have to do with this thread
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by Kensai
Who are you? Mr Magoo?

This. TS, you sound cartoonishly incompetent.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What are you Jar Jar Binks?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
my farts predict my future shits with stunning precision.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by snipelfritz
This. TS, you sound cartoonishly incompetent.

psychic farts
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.