Page 1 of 6
Do you believe there is a correlation between the amount of time a girl waits to introduce sexual activity into a relationship relative to the concept of her being "marriage material"?

Heard a lot of people say that "the good (worthy) ones make you wait" before sex. It is quite pervasive in society that if a girl sleeps with you right away she is a slut, but do you hold this belief as well? Is there a point of time you would break up with a girl if she had refused you sex? Would you think less of a girl who would jump into bed with you, no questions asked?

I reopened my social psychology university textbook last weekend and have been absolutely fascinated with the chapters on romance.
Nope. Stupid belief. Sex on the first date doesn't make a "slut", holding out on sex doesn't make a "good girl". Having sex on the first date doesn't make a "badass girl" and holding out on sex doesn't make a "prude virgin". Calling people derogatory names for their choices on when to have sex is dumb and dated.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 3, 2014,
it's a huge pile of shit.

go for a girl who has been with at least double digit figures of partners. she'll be better in bed and it'll indicate a higher sex drive. good sex life = good marriage.

see I can make absurd generalisations on vague correlations just like those social science dorks.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nope. Stupid belief. Sex on the first date doesn't make a "slut", holding out on sex doesn't make a "good girl". Calling people derogatory names for their choices on this is dumb.

You've completely turned life around for me, ali

i say we rewrite the definition of slut

Let's make it mean girls who don't put out.

and girls who put out shall be called good girls

all of life's problems solved now ye
Quote by chookiecookie
You've completely turned life around for me, ali

i say we rewrite the definition of slut

Let's make it mean girls who don't put out.

and girls who put out shall be called good girls

all of life's problems solved now ye

Edited for clarity
sex is dumb

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Edited for clarity

my proposition still stands

That girl doesn't put out? what a ****ing slut.

It's funny, because i actually see insults used like this. There's always that group of girls who call an innocent girl (not a virgin, just someone who doesn't hurt literally anyone) a slut for some reason. Or calls her a slut because a boyfriend took pictures and spread them or what have you.

Or the same way the word fag is used.

There's a situation like this going on for me irl atm and it really astounds me that some people can't comprehend that words can have an impact on someone the way they do, even if they're proven to be false. No one likes to be put down. No one. I consider myself rather cold and it bothers me that the people in this world can shamelessly antagonize another in such childish ways.

Derogatory slang is one of the most juvenile things that can be said or done, in and out of context, regardless of situation.

Edit: and now i'm wondering why i took the time to write all of this in a thread that's not going to be taken seriously in any way

wtf cookie.
Last edited by chookiecookie at Apr 3, 2014,
Macashmack's a twig
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by chookiecookie
It's funny, because i actually see insults used like this. There's always that group of girls who call an innocent girl (not a virgin, just someone who doesn't hurt literally anyone) a slut for some reason. Or calls her a slut because a boyfriend took pictures and spread them or what have you.

Or the same way the word fag is used.

There's a situation like this going on for me irl atm and it really astounds me that some people can't comprehend that words can have an impact on someone the way they do, even if they're proven to be false. No one likes to be put down. No one. I consider myself rather cold and it bothers me that the people in this world can shamelessly antagonize another in such childish ways.

Derogatory slang is one of the most juvenile things that can be said or done, in and out of context, regardless of situation.

This is probably the best post you've ever made. It's my favorite, at least.
Quote by Eastwinn
would rather cuddle

Quote by WaterGod
Why are guys so afraid of a girl who enjoys sex?

Cooties. I'll bet you're covered in them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by steve_muse
Macashmack's a twig

How am I a twig? I was saying no the the OP not to the guy above me
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This is probably the best post you've ever made. It's my favorite, at least.

you post 5000 times and sooner or later that pile of shit is gonna shake loose a gem

or something...
Quote by chookiecookie
you post 5000 times and sooner or later that pile of shit is gonna shake loose a gem

or something...

lol 5,000. You've only got 166.

I need a life
Quote by macashmack
lol 5,000. You've only got 166.

I need a life

I've got over 2.5 thousand in one thread alone, brah.
Quote by chookiecookie
I've got over 2.5 thousand in one thread alone, brah.

Does it reset at a certain point?
Im going give you a different perspective. If she makes you wait it may be because her faith. Honestly I wish I had waited myself. However that all under the blood of Jesus now. Yes it means she has conviction and morals.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Well, I don't know about that. However, if a girl waits until she gets married to do it, then that is something to admire because she has a lot of self-respect. And if a man can wait that long, that shows dedication. This can show the best of both worlds. A man who is serious about a relationship and a woman who is "hard to get." I like hard to get girls myself, I find them much more interesting and they tell me that they respect themselves and won't just give their body to anyone. That's a plus in my book. Call me old-fashioned and what not but yea, that's my opinion.
Quote by WaterGod
Why are guys so afraid of a girl who enjoys sex?

plus u get better sex
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd think that a girl that's okay with waiting on the scale of years means that sex is unimportant to her. She doesn't consider it a vital part of a relationship, which it is. After marriage she'll stop having sex fairly soon because she doesn't feel like she needs it. That means a miserable marriage.

And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.
Quote by Seref
I'd think that a girl that's okay with waiting on the scale of years means that sex is unimportant to her. She doesn't consider it a vital part of a relationship, which it is. After marriage she'll stop having sex fairly soon because she doesn't feel like she needs it. That means a miserable marriage.

not really

Quote by Hence My Name
Well, I don't know about that. However, if a girl waits until she gets married to do it, then that is something to admire because she has a lot of self-respect.

No

And if a man can wait that long, that shows dedication. This can show the best of both worlds. A man who is serious about a relationship and a woman who is "hard to get."

Stupid

I like hard to get girls myself, I find them much more interesting and they tell me that they respect themselves and won't just give their body to anyone.

You like them because when you don't get them you can just say "Oh she's just hard to get/a prude" and then you don't have to face the fact that no one will ever love you

That's a plus in my book. Call me old-fashioned and what not but yea, that's my opinion.

Dumb opinion.
Quote by Hence My Name
Well, I don't know about that. However, if a girl waits until she gets married to do it, then that is something to admire because she has a lot of self-respect. And if a man can wait that long, that shows dedication. This can show the best of both worlds. A man who is serious about a relationship and a woman who is "hard to get." I like hard to get girls myself, I find them much more interesting and they tell me that they respect themselves and won't just give their body to anyone. That's a plus in my book. Call me old-fashioned and what not but yea, that's my opinion.

Haha frigid = self respect
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by macashmack
Does it reset at a certain point?

I have no idea.

I've got well over 5k posts on this site tho. I know of two threads alone that make over 5 thousand.

Quote by chookiecookie
I have no idea.

I've got well over 5k posts on this site tho. I know of two threads alone that make over 5 thousand.

nice
Quote by Seref

And that's how you become a murderer. So do yourself a favor. Don't be a murderer. Date girls who fuck.

this is going in my sig.
Quote by chookiecookie

or something...

Nah it's cuz you're so sarcastic or ironic or something all the time, it's nice to see an honest post that I can agree with). I just enjoy it when people are genuinely truthful and compassionate.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah it's cuz you're so sarcastic or ironic or something all the time

It's funny because i replied to you saying it was a good post with slight sarcasm and contempt which makes it ironic.

lol.
ayy lmao
oh yeah,

lel "marriage"
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
No.

Also, @ mac and chookie, posts in the Pit don't count towards your post count. (They do show up in your post count for a few minutes after you post though.)
Quote by neidnarb11890
"marriage 'material'"

seems a bit like a misnomer or a fallacy when you say it out loud.

Quote by sickman411
No.

Also, @ mac and chookie, posts in the Pit don't count towards your post count. (They do show up in your post count for a few minutes after you post though.)

That's silly.
ayy lmao