Can Marshall still match a SUHR SL-67 in quality and sound?

I like to play Hendrix, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Black Keys. I'm looking for the perfect amp. Which one?
Don't know much about Suhr, but Splawn is my all time favorite for a Marshally sound.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
Don't know much about Suhr, but Splawn is my all time favorite for a Marshally sound.

+3.1415 Marshall hasn't made any great amps for quite a while. Suhr is great, unfortunaly i have no experence with their amps.

i own two splawns, a Promod (quickrod w/kt88's) and a nitro (also kt88).

the EL34 quickrod is better for the more marsally tone.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
No, the Suhr SL67 and SL68 absolutely slay. For a real Plexi circuit, I haven't heard anything better tuned to my tastes. Only downside is they're ridiculously overpriced, IMO. Even used they're more expensive than comparable amps from Germino or Metro. Better be sure you want a Plexi though. They're definitely not for everyone, and honestly, you might be better off with a low wattage tweed or Supro clone for those tones. Pumpkins are all pedals, lots of Zep stuff was Supro, Auerbach uses a lot of stuff, but a tweed or similar is usually among his amps. Hendrix's recordings are all over the place as far as amps go.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by ultimate16
I like to play Hendrix, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Black Keys. I'm looking for the perfect amp. Which one?

Give us these informations as asked on the GG&A Rules and Resources Center so that we can give you better advice:

Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I'd get a bogner shiva for that kinda stuff.
Or a ceriatone JTM-100.

Plus some consistent overdrive, like the GFS greenie.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I have following criteria:

Would almost only be used at home, so should be able to go as low as minimum 20W
Both new and used are okay.
I think I can find the money for the expensive ones also if its really that great. But would say I prefer around <3000$.
I will probably buy it online in UK or Germany.
I like to play: Hendrix, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Black Keys (So I will use OD -and Fuzz pedals also).
I prefer the amp has FX loop if not any reverb installed.
Look at the Fargen Mini-Plex or the Freidman Pink Taco would be worth a look
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
A Plexi is just about the worst home amp you can buy, and an effects loop in a non master volume amp is useless. The PT50 would probably be a better amp for you if you like those tones.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I have a 50 m2 (540 square feet) room on my 1st floor for my gear. Just so you do not think its for a small bedroom :-)