anyone going to see anyone play this weekend, or playing a show themselves?

Page 1 of 2
hey everyone

as the title says, i thought i'd post up and see who is heading out to any shows this weekend, or who is playing a show themselves.

i myself might head out to my local live music venue to see some local metal dudes kick it .
I'm visiting friends in Charlottesville, VA later today... after my friend's art show opening, we are going to another UGer's live show at a winery right outside of town.

It's funny how many really cool people I've actually met through this site
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Debating going to see Less Than Jake tonight. They're playing at a local venue. I think it's $15.
Aw yiss I'm seeing Blaze Bayley, the guy who used to be in Iron Maiden, live in some 20-people shed in the middle of shit**** nowhere. Gonna be crazy.
Quote by muffinduck01
Yeah......

Nothing wakes you up faster then that feeling of warm shit where it shouldn't be.

Quote by T7E
Bumpety

My GF just rammed my butt hole for like 10 minutes with a lubed up drumstick
Quote by kiwiug
Aw yiss I'm seeing Blaze Bayley, the guy who used to be in Iron Maiden, live in some 20-people shed in the middle of shit**** nowhere. Gonna be crazy.

Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Not this weekend but next weekend this punk band I'm in is play the HOR in Eau Claire Wisconsin.
Decepticons everywhere, decepticons everywhere.
Next weekend we are playing with 40 below summer. The weekend after its off to see Chevelle.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I'm Chris Martin
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Me too
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
me too
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My band are playing at our drummer's local tonight, should be pretty good as we have a decent following there.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I'm having a band-practice later today.

We'll probably invite a few friends over to watch. I'm the drummer, so it'll be at my house.

More "practice with an audience" than "show", but at least I'll be playing to people!

Quote by RCA1186
Next weekend we are playing with 40 below summer. The weekend after its off to see Chevelle.

I am incredibly-jealous. Chevelle is probably my band's biggest influence. We tune to dropped-B because of them.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
I have a recital sunday then Dream Theater Tuesday in Mini
BigBoned: Hello Hung Daddy.

Hung Daddy: Hi. I'm eight and a half inches.

BigBoned: Sorry, I'm not interested in being friends with midgets. Midgets piss me off
I'm going to see The Wonder Years, Citizen, Real Friends, Modern Baseball, Fireworks today. I only wanted to go for Modern Baseball. My sister and her bf are into the other bands so we're all going
I get to play bass in an old country band at our local seniors center for free tomorrow. Woot Woot
give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Playing a show this evening with some really good friends and some really killer acts from NH and NJ!

If anyone's around the Western Massachusetts area you should come on out!
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm gonna play with myself.

Someone's gonna play with me
last.fm[/url}
Quote by daytripper75
Debating going to see Less Than Jake tonight. They're playing at a local venue. I think it's $15.

LTJ puts on a fantastic live show. I'd highly recommend going.

I'm playing a show in San Jose, CA tomorrow. It's my band's first northern California show so we're pretty excited.
my band plays every weekend
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
been playing on the canterbury tour in the uk for the last 4 days and got a show in birmingham tomorow
Last edited by kungpoken at Apr 4, 2014,
Nope. I stopped playing shows because my drummer is a selfish asshole and I have nobody else to form a band with.
Quote by captainsnazz
I'm Venetian Snares.

I wish you were. Were you the guy who posted that video a few time increments back with his classical remixes? I thought it was sick, but I cant figure out how you go about making that style of drums. I love it in things like John Frusciante's recent releases. Is it a human playing an electric kit or drum pad sped up or is it programmed note for note?
I'm going to go to a pub gig, as the backup bass guitarist.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by daytripper75

I would love to see them in that sort of setting, I've only seen them at a couple of festivals in Australia, they were pretty good but im sure they would sound a lot better in a smaller club rather than outdoors.
giggin every day this weekend. and going to see a classical piano concert.
#DTWD
Page 1 of 2