Well I picked it yesterday but I couldn't find my phone with the sd card in it so....

I wonder what's in here

Oooh and it comes with a battery

Sorry the focus on my camera is going to shit here so no clean gut shot for you pervs out there.

Here is it is on my board its a mess but um yeah

Clicky clicky to watch my mediocre video demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2Eb86VWqQ
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Random Tone Generator...having fun with it?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Awesome battery

What are you gonna do with it?
I'm genuinely curious of what people would do with a random tones generator in a guitar rig.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Awesome battery

What are you gonna do with it?
I'm genuinely curious of what people would do with a random tones generator in a guitar rig.

I learned that I can run it with a guitar with its volume knob is at 2 using my boss oc-3, I kind of plan on getting a bunch of big knob/easy to manipulate pedals to controll with my feet and trip the **** out while I play drone/doom. I honestly think this thing would be hysterical with a voodoo lab wahzoo.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.