Can any one tell me if i can use a usb audio interface to take backing tracks from the laptop and but them in the MP3 Line in - on the back of the amp ?
Yes you can.

Or you could keep things simple and use an mp3 player or your laptop's line out jack, whatever you prefer.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Yes you can.

Or you could keep things simple and use an mp3 player or your laptop's line out jack, whatever you prefer.

Thank for the help , Is the line out on the laptop the head phone jack >? also with an audio interface dose it give you a boost in volume ? I guess I would like more control of the sound volume of the mp3 rather than lowing the guitar volume to match the Mp3 .
The headphones jack, yes.

An interface will not likely give you a boost in volume more than raising the volume with the computer plugged directly into the amp's line in.

I personally wouldn't get an interface just to do this stuff.
I'd rather stick to mp3 players than spend $100 for a bit better quality.
Which will not make lotsa difference since it's a guitar amp we're talking about.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.