Hey guys and gals,

I've noticed that some of the older Jacksons have a mount behind the head stock that holds the two Allen wrenches for the tremolo. I've been trying to do a search to pick one up but I'm apparently not coming up with the right terminology. Anyone know if there's a name for this mount other than "tremolo wrench mount"?