Hello,

I recently ordered a guitar case through Guitar Center, whom ordered straight from ESP and it's on its way. I had a quick question about the case. The case that we ordered from ESP is called the "ESP LTD MH Guitar Case". The guitar that I own is an “ESP LTD MH-1000NT”. Is there a specific case for that exact guitar? Or is the case that I just ordered (ESP LTD MH Guitar Case) as exact as I can get to getting the exact case for that particular guitar? To make the question easier to understand: Is there a case called an "ESP LTD MH-1000NT Guitar Case"? Or is that "ESP LTD MH Guitar Case" as exact as I can get to that guitar that I have? Thank you for your time!
Quote by Fastmerc
The case is made for all MH variants you will be fine.

I understand that, but my question is more in depth. Please see the question.
Quote by ReignAndTerror
I understand that, but my question is more in depth. Please see the question.

He answered your question perfectly. -_-
is that "ESP LTD MH Guitar Case" as exact as I can get to that guitar that I have?

The short answer:

Yes.

Slightly less short answer:

Yes. Although it really isn't something you should worry yourself over. What brand the case is or what specific model it is, doesn't matter provided it fits the guitar. And just about any case made to fit any generic strat probably will fit an MH.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 4, 2014,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
He answered your question perfectly. -_-

The short answer:

Yes.

Slightly less short answer:

Yes. Although it really isn't something you should worry yourself over. What brand the case is or what specific model it is, doesn't matter provided it fits the guitar. And just about any case made to fit any generic strat probably will fit an MH.

I know that, but I want it to fit perfectly with no extra space. So there is no case for the exact guitar ESP LTD MH1000NT?

The exact case for that guitar will just be the ESP LTD MH Guitar Case?
I literally just answered that question. -_-
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I literally just answered that question. -_-

Jebus! Answer it again! And properly this time!
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Your guitar will be in serious danger if you put it in that case, may even spontaneously combust.
You asked this last week in the GG&A forum and deleted the thread after getting these exact answers.
As I told you there. That is the exact case. It's not as exact as you can get, it's exact. The case is designed to fit all ESP LTD MH model guitars exactly.