Just purchased a brand new bugera 333xl infinium from amazon about 2 weeks ago. The amp sounds amazing and has killer tone.

But I'm getting a hiss on all three channels. Even with no cables plugged into the amp it's there. Clean channel is barely noticable. Crunch is pretty bad. Lead is the strange one though. The amp has a built in noise gate that silences the lead channel pretty good but not all of it. But this gate does nothing for the crunch channel.

The hiss goes away when the volume is at zero on every channel.

What could be the problem?
Hard to tell without hearing it myself, but it's probably just the regular background noise you get with high-gain amps. It could also be a result of dodgy power in your building or something causing interference.

In all fairness, I borrowed a Bugera TriRec Infinium for a while and I thought the tone itself was great and I didn't notice it suffering from any more background noise than any other high-gain amplifier.

Try going through these, and if one of these removes the noise then you know it's just the nature of higher-gain, interference or the power in your building:
Reduce the gain but keep the volume up. (Gain noise or interference)
Put the gain halfway between where you normally have it and 0, and reduce the treble/presence. (Gain noise)
Try a different power cable. (Power)
Try a different power socket. (Power)
Try a different room. (Power or interference)
Remove nearby electrical applies. (Interference)
Play with lights and phones off. (Interference)

Once you've ruled out normal power/interference/gain issues, then you can start looking at whether something may be wrong with the amplifier.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I dialed the gain and treble back and that greatly reduced the hiss but not completely. Does that mean it's just the nature of the beast?

If so, how can one combat this?
Might also be the tubes too. They usually put cheap chinese tubes in there just so that amp works when you get it. A retube for that amp will probably be around $150, but it will be easy because with the Infinium you can just plug new tubes in without biasing because the amp does it for you.

A nice set of JJs in the pre and Sovteks in the power section will do you fine for ultra high gain stuff.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Yeah that makes sense too. Thanks for your input and help guys! I appreciate the quick responses.
thats new for issues already. SOME (emphisis) will send free replacement tubes if you have ordered in the last like 15 or 30 days or something. probably not bugera, but call the dealer, you never know.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Buy some decent preamp tubes for it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I used to have a burgera 333xl, 6260, and 6262. The 333 always seemed to hiss even when replacing the tubes with JJs. Although the amp itself sounded quite a bit better. I think it's normal.
GEAR:
EVH 5150 III 50 Watt
EVH Wah Pedal
EVH Wolfgang Special in vintage white
Chapman Ghost Fret Satin blue w/Nazgul and Sentient p.u.
PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone w/emg 81,85
Blueridge BR-183A acoustic