Gang of thugs spin frail elderly woman around in circles as she cries for help

Did you make an account just to post about Romanian Grandma Spinning?

I applaud your devotion.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
No, not at all mr swanson. Please check out my compositions in tabs and chords. They will blow your freaking mind I promise.
I must admit I laughed at the actual spinning part but then I felt bad because when he put her down she looked really scared.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by LostLegion
damn i know a romanian lad.

i think i'll just avoid him now

Sound personal advice
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I know two Romanian guys. One of them is really nice, the other is a raging homophobe/sexist/racist. I don't know how to feel about the country.
the first thing i thought of when i read the thread title is the opening scene of Fresh Prince where the guy picks up Will and spins him around his head
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I must admit I laughed at the actual spinning part but then I felt bad because when he put her down she looked really scared.

Yeah, me too
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
the first thing i thought of when i read the thread title is the opening scene of Fresh Prince where the guy picks up Will and spins him around his head

Me three!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe0VCso0qs It's at about :45. Damn they need to release fresh prince in HD, or have they? Fresh Prince hijack time! Who's with me!?
i'd rather live in romania instead of germany #controversial

that was funny as hell hahaha. Didn't look very painful, but man that sure is disrespectful and mean. She sounded like ET crying for help when she ran away hahahahahaha.

Im going to hell.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by captainsnazz
I know three romanian girls. One is hot and the others partake in grandma spinning.

this actually fits in quite well with my made-up statistic that 2 out of every 3 romanians partake in grandma spinning
Lets blame a whole group of people for what a few of them did. It how humans behave.