So, got tired of the black stealth look of my amp and cab... so i took upon my self this challenge and it was a pain in the ass to do, but almost two hours later the hard work paid off because im just in love how it looks now!.

Hope you like it too.

I love that look

Looks awesome, good job
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Looks cool, I do like the blacked out too though
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by The SoundGuy
knobs look badass

Looks like the same knobs with different lighting.
Quote by dspellman
Looks like the same knobs with different lighting.

oh... ok... i hate the makeover then!

edit: cept for the wheels
It's the bass guys that are really getting into changing the look of basic black cabinets...

Did you make new frames for it and keep the black?

I redid one that a dog had shredded and ended removing a half million staples...

Looks good.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
The lightning is better, yeah
but the amp is nicer indeed, good for you man!

the purple and green bass cab is better though...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by nicolasrivera
So, got tired of the black stealth look of my amp and cab... so i took upon my self this challenge and it was a pain in the ass to do, but almost two hours later the hard work paid off because im just in love how it looks now!.

Hope you like it too.

That looks awesome.

I turned my laptop around and showed it to my wife....she gave it a solid thumbs up.

I was blown away by my friend's Mesa yesterday. Sounded excellent on every type of music he played.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
nice work
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, that's wicked. Nice work man.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by dspellman
It's the bass guys that are really getting into changing the look of basic black cabinets...

Those are just ugly as fukk
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate