Well shit.............this is right my up ****ing alley.

Love, Love, LOVE the intro and build up into the verse. The vocals need work I think, but the vast majority of the cadences and rhythms are great. The guitar work, with it's structuring, flow, and use of harmonies are really, really good. The solos in the middle aren't just useless noodling either. They're a real part of the song, and show off a lot of variety, which is what I like in solos.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1639135
I have 3 songs on there, but would prefer a review for just "Raid" if you don't mind.
If you have more material and songs that you wanna post in the Original Recordings forum, I'll be willing to swap C4C for each song (3 total).

Great work, and hope you enjoy our stuff too
C4C means "Critique for Critique". Or at least that's what I think the C is for.

It's basically an exchange of reviews between two posters. Basically: I reviewed yours. Would you mind reviewing mine in return?

Just "Raid" though, unless you have more songs that you'd like to "C4C".
Quote by bdof
C4C means "Critique for Critique". Or at least that's what I think the C is for.

It's basically an exchange of reviews between two posters. Basically: I reviewed yours. Would you mind reviewing mine in return?

Just "Raid" though, unless you have more songs that you'd like to "C4C".

oh.. yeah sure dude..
Good work there sir!
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!