I have been described as looking like a sloth. But seriously, what the hell is this!?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by captainsnazz

this is a post by my friend captainsnazz

it is an okay post

while it blatantly violates the premise of this thread, it still provides the reader with quality content

with that said a post conforming to the actual topic at hand would have been good too

sloths are a-ok

captainsnazz is a-ok

Quote by MinterMan22

it is an okay post

while it blatantly violates the premise of this thread, it still provides the reader with quality content

with that said a post conforming to the actual topic at hand would have been good too

sloths are a-ok

captainsnazz is a-ok

Thank you for your feedback Minter Man

I have taken your feedback on board and used your feedback to formulate a superior post

This time I have decided to conform to the original thread concept, though only to an extent

I have also incorporated elements of the "bear" theme I was attempting to introduce

May I present to you: the Sloth Bear

~captainsnazz

Quote by MinterMan22

it is an okay post

sloths are a-ok

captainsnazz is a-ok

Quote by LolCatGuitar
dude sloths are alright because they sometimes mistake their arms for branches and grab them then fall to their death but bears are srs shit i dont know if we should accept them

I can't accept anything you just said. I can't.... I just.....,I won't!

#BearSlothRevolution2014
Quote by progdude93
no one has made this joke yet? sweet

That's not a joke. That's a picture.
why would you call this "the sloth thread"

just call it "sloths"

brevity is a virtue on the internet cause i ain't reading a three word title.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by captainsnazz

I have taken your feedback on board and used your feedback to formulate a superior post

This time I have decided to conform to the original thread concept, though only to an extent

I have also incorporated elements of the "bear" theme I was attempting to introduce

~captainsnazz

it is always nice to see when criticisms are not taken to heart

i was not criticizing you as a person, i was simply giving you constructive criticism on the contents of your post. i am flattered that you understood this from the start and we avoided the usual awkward confrontation that occurs with misunderstanding

it is impressive to me that you have taken it upon yourself to improve the quality of your post so drastically. this was not only reassuring to me in regards to you as a poster, but it also truly showed me what type of person you are behind your monitor

your personality is wonderful and inspiring. i hope more people can take after the example you have just set. it brings tears to my eyes to think of how much more beautiful this world
could be if more were like you.

~mint

Quote by captainsnazz

~captainsnazz

My second favorite type of bear.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
dude sloths are alright because they sometimes mistake their arms for branches and grab them then fall to their death but bears are srs shit i dont know if we should accept them

Désolé but this statement is actually a false and propagandistic claim made Douglas Adams in his essay 'The Salmon Of Doubt'. Please, if you make such bigoted claims again at least research their reliability beforehand. Merci beaucoup.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo