I'm not sure if this is against the rules of this sub but i'm going to share a link.

I come here sometimes because i record a lot (starting to learn guitar too) and see sometimes questions about mixing that are complicated to answer, because as all the more experienced guys and girls know, there aren't standard ways to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0A5D662058525F1C

^ this guy is super chill and has 3 great series/playlists on mixing and t should really help out the newbies. And also remains pretty interesting for more experienced people.
Use this channel quite a lot, he knows his stuff.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Is this your way of saying you want to promote your own page, and you signed up just to do that?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I love watching his videos. That dude will teach any one how to record. He gets detailed, teaches slowly and gets to the point without going to fast. I watch at least 4-6 videos of his a day and watch all his new ones right when they show up in my sub box.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Is this your way of saying you want to promote your own page, and you signed up just to do that?

I am in no way affiliated with the Recording Revolution. Apart from being a subscriber.
Quote by kahleesi
I am in no way affiliated with the Recording Revolution. Apart from being a subscriber.

Ok
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
search Into The Lair - Dave Pensado... if you wanna get some mix ideas n stuff...
Dave's an awesome engineer also his vids are really helpful...

also search Mix with the masters... some great stuff there
I have one of his rethink mixing videos.

Been meaning to sit down and watch it for ages. The fact that all his songs are vaguely cringey worship songs puts me of a LITTLE, but doesn't change the fact they sound great.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!