No, never.
28 24%
Meh, sometimes, maybe.
28 24%
Stop being a fairy faggit.
20 17%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
I was having some beers and got all emotional.

I think being a dad would be pretty cool. Does anyone else feel this way or am I turning into a fairy?
Yeah when I stop resembling a child myself, engaged so it's on the horizon somewhere.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
ya although with all the testicular trauma ive been through im probably like 99% impotent

#prayformints

No because kids are annoying and eat up money.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
If they ever discover a way for humans to just spawn on Earth already being age 13 or so then I'd be okay with it. But children...I can't deal with...
I was listening to Louis CK talk about being a dad and raising his daughter and it kind of made me want a kid someday. He was saying what an amazing experience it is to take a 4 or 5 year old out into the world and show them things they've never experienced in every day life.

Like he was talking about he one day took his daughter grocery shopping with him and just dropped a giant watermelon on her lap. And she was like what the **** is this thing. And he got to watch her face taking in all the information like a sponge as he explained that it's a giant fruit that black people love.
What I really want to be is a mom
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Yeah, but right now would be catastrophic for all parties involved.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by KingChris90
Philip. I think we should adopt a child.

Only if it's a Swedish child.

A superior Scandinavian super child.
Just became one so I don't really have a choice anymore. It's not so bad once you get used to it. Definitely not having any more kids though.
The thread title sort of sounds like Phillip is trying to peddle some kids on the black market.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Once I sort myself out, and make sure that I'm not going to ruin my family, yeah.

That'll never happen though, so
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
Once I sort myself out, and make sure that I'm not going to ruin my family, yeah.

That'll never happen though, so

This
Quote by snipelfritz
The thread title sort of sounds like Phillip is trying to peddle some kids on the black market.

Hey...

Hey you...

...would you like this baby?

Please keep it. I don't want it.
I can't help but think I'd be a horrible dad, and that i'd end up leaving that potential family behind because i wasn't made for that life.. So i don't think im even gonna try. You just can't stop a rolling stone.
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Hey...

Hey you...

...would you like this baby?

Please keep it. I don't want it.

Bring it to an orphanage, you terrible person!
i'd be a bit of a dick to pass these genes along.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i'd be a bit of a dick to pass these genes along.

no silly

you have to USE your dick not BE a dick

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Bring it to an orphanage, you terrible person!

Hey, white babies fetch a hefty price.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The good thing about having a kid is that I don't have to waste time on here anymore.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
At some point in my life. But not if it's a boy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
well i gotta pass on these sweet sweet jeans to someone

but honestly i wouldnt want to be a dad until im done doing my living cause once you have a kid your own life stops completely for the thing that you spawned and im not looking forward to that resentment
I have a 4 year old son -bd was march 31 he's 4 and I year old daughter 1 today.my son is a sports nut .he's play tee ball and teaching my daughter to throw a baseball ha ha
Quote by MakinLattes
I don't think I'll ever be a dad

You can always wear the pants in the relationship.
I'll adopt it m8 if ur genetics are gud wat do u bench squat deadlift n wat is ur IQ if the #s are good ill adopt it if not forget it im trying to advance the human race man.
Well, in order for me to be a dad I'd have to get laid again. So no.

"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

Page 1 of 2