So I was recently recording with my Jamman stereo looper. The recordings came out tiny-sounding because it is just recording the direct guitar signal. I was thinking of plugging the input of the jamman into an external speaker jack in my amp so I can record the signal after it passes through the tubes and what not for a better sound. Is it possible to do that? Can I potentially damage my amp or looper if I do this?
The external speaker jack is an output, not an input. It won't do anything. Bypassing the tubes (i.e. bypassing the pre-amp and power-amp) means you won't get any signal amplification at all which means no sound. So it's useless.

Either just plug it straight into front of the amp or use the effects loop if it has one.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Id be plugging it into the input of the looper to record what the amp is outputting from the external speaker jack
No, don't do that.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
You need the speaker to filter the tone so it isn't tinny. If you want to do this then buy a Behringer Ultra-G cabinet simulator. It serves two purposes that you require. 1) It provides a cabinet simulation, and 2) It will attenuate the signal to match the required input level for the Jamman. Lastly, it passes the unattenuated signal to the speaker to provide the required load on the amp (if it's a tube amp), or simply allows you to hear the amp while you are playing.
Quote by Kennn97
So I was recently recording with my Jamman stereo looper. The recordings came out tiny-sounding because it is just recording the direct guitar signal. I was thinking of plugging the input of the jamman into an external speaker jack in my amp so I can record the signal after it passes through the tubes and what not for a better sound. Is it possible to do that? Can I potentially damage my amp or looper if I do this?

WHAT?

Step away from the amp.

And keep that Jamman away from the external speaker jack. And yes, you can potentially damage your amp and/or looper.