BONERZ
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Trebor are so much better than Polo.

This thread is now about breathmints.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
#snazzgasm is now trending on ug!

Quote by Baby Joel

rip robert
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Fun fact: We had a kid in my year we called Trebor and then Rob because he used to buy sweets from the shop to try to sell to us for higher prices at school. Here's a picture of the little twat. He's 19 in this picture.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

no way that's 19
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMxoh2QEvlg
Get with the times. #yolo was so last year.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Yup. He has some disease or some shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Baby Joel

This thread is now about breathmints.

the post below you is appropriate because TREBOR MINTS CONTAIN GELATIN AND AS SUCH I CANNOT ENDORSE THEM

I mostly go for the sainsburys basics clear mint type stuff but today I've got some fruit ones

Quote by MinterMan22
#snazzgasm is now trending on ug!

#minterswag
There was this one kid that I knew growing up. He was pretty shrimpy, and everyone made fun of him. He was actually a really good guy though. Had a great heart, and didn't really resent anyone. He was super patriotic, you know like the type that would take a bullet for you, or a grenade or whatever. Sometimes it all got a bit annoying, but he was still pretty cool. Anyway, we eventually parted ways. I haven't seen much of him, but I heard he ended up joining the military. Because he was really short and scrawny, they didn't have much use for him on the front lines, but he was involved with a lot of top secret projects I guess. Last I heard he dressed in a weird outfit and hung out with Samuel K Jackson and Scarlett Johansson. I wonder what he's up to now.
Quote by Baby Joel
There was this one kid that I knew growing up. He was pretty shrimpy, and everyone made fun of him. He was actually a really good guy though. Had a great heart, and didn't really resent anyone. He was super patriotic, you know like the type that would take a bullet for you, or a grenade or whatever. Sometimes it all got a bit annoying, but he was still pretty cool. Anyway, we eventually parted ways. I haven't seen much of him, but I heard he ended up joining the military. Because he was really short and scrawny, they didn't have much use for him on the front lines, but he was involved with a lot of top secret projects I guess. Last I heard he dressed in a weird outfit and hung out with Samuel K Jackson and Scarlett Johansson. I wonder what he's up to now.

Samuel K Jackson?
K!!>?!?!?!>>?!>
crap didn't even notice that I feel a bit like an idiot now