Hey guys, this is a work-in-progress song I am collaborating on with a band called Dayviewer from The Netherlands. I could really use a feedback on what's done so far. I am the vocalist on the track. There will be solos in the final mix, but there are not yet solos in this cut.

https://soundcloud.com/coreyculler/make-you-pay/s-O41wO

I have to say I love this song, even without vocals! I hope you guys will too.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
You still owe me a C4C from the last song.

Edit: LoveCannon has repented.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Apr 6, 2014,
Quote by aaron aardvark
You still owe me a C4C from the last song.

My bad, I remember listening to your stuff but I thought I had replied to that forum thread. I'll take care of it now
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Digging the guitar tone man. It sounds pretty cool like. It feels like you have mixed some old metal with newer modern day metal. Quite a unique sound. The vocals them self though feels like it brings the song down though. There are some good sounding vocal parts but some, not so good!
lovecannon, I think the guitar tone could use some more beef but I love your vocals, strong and powerful and melodic at the same time

love the chorus - really kicking, the riffs are brutal without being overpowering

the clean section is cool - perhaps could use a touch more verb on that part but the bass is rumbling good.