In this diagram, certain mode patterns are shown. Not the entire actual pattern note for note, but coloured symbols representing the mode patterns.

Brown = Locrian
Yellow = Dorian
Orange = Phrygian
Green = Mixolydian
Red = Aeolian

The oval-ish shapes represent the octave covered by each mode pattern, rather than showing every individual note. As you can see, the corners of the oval-ish shapes converge where a string and fret meet, and the spacing between them is 1 octave.

So, if you already know how to play the greek modes on the guitar, this diagarm will help you find where mode patterns are, in relation to each other, in the same key.

This will help you identify a whole key all over the fretboard.
Attachments:
90 percent.png
I don't get it...if it's vertical diagram of fretboard, it looks like you are only covering 10 frets... wouldn't you need to cover at least 12 to be comprehensive for any fretboard system?

Ken
Bernie Sanders for President!
Quote by leafarmusic
In this diagram, certain mode patterns are shown. Not the entire actual pattern note for note, but coloured symbols representing the mode patterns.

Brown = Locrian
Yellow = Dorian
Orange = Phrygian
Green = Mixolydian
Red = Aeolian

The oval-ish shapes represent the octave covered by each mode pattern, rather than showing every individual note. As you can see, the corners of the oval-ish shapes converge where a string and fret meet, and the spacing between them is 1 octave.

So, if you already know how to play the greek modes on the guitar, this diagarm will help you find where mode patterns are, in relation to each other, in the same key.

This will help you identify a whole key all over the fretboard.

You're a bad guitarist and musician.
I see no point in using the names of the modes if they have nothing to do with the modes.

We have the perfectly fine CAGED method for learning shapes that cover the fretboard. Your version just confuses people into thinking they are playing modes when they are not.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I see arpeggios as different shaped triangles and such and modes in blocks but I really can decipher what this is trying to tell me.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by Jehannum
Wow ... 5 years on from the last attempt and still producing junk like this.

It's he didn't learn a damn thing in 5 years.

@TS:
Take your bad understanding of modes elsewhere!
TS - I don't understand your illustration at all. It makes no sense to me. It seems to be more confusing than clarifying.

Despite this, there is no need for the spamming and flaming littering this thread.

Closed.
Si