Poll: Longest you've loitered?
Poll Options
View poll results: Longest you've loitered?
5 minutes
0 0%
5-15 minutes
0 0%
15-30 minutes
0 0%
30 minutes - 1 hour
2 11%
1-2 hours
4 21%
2-4 hours
3 16%
4+ hours
10 53%
Voters: 19.
Two night's ago there was a free clinic within 10 miles of where I live, and I haven't had a check up in years so I thought it would be a good idea to go.
The line started at 3:30 am and the area isn't really the safest place around, so to minimize my time outside I decided to just hang around Walmart for a few hours (I don't have a car)

So what's the longest you've loitered?

Poll coming.
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Apr 6, 2014,
6 hrs in emergency because I wasn't dying and other people were

actually I loiter a lot in the hospital. It's ok because the hospital is really nice, it has a uniqlo and 5 foodcourts and bookstores and other stuff so it's basically a mall, and it's close to where I live. So if people need to go there I don't mind accompanying them
cat
3 hours in A&E because I wasn't dying and neither were other people.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's interesting to use a hospital in lieu of a mall, but it's nice that if someone ever needs to go there you'll accompany them

edit: at guitarxo
Quote by captainsnazz
Doesn't everyone spend the vast majority of their life as a teenager just knocking about? Am I just particularly common?

If that counts as loitering then endless hours in the park bumming around or chilling at the skate park.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I loiter around book stores and stuff if that counts

edit: When i first started going to the gym i use to hang out for about 3-4 hours a day.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 6, 2014,
Quote by captainsnazz
Doesn't everyone spend the vast majority of their life as a teenager just knocking about? Am I just particularly common?

That's all we could do where I live.
8 hours at a gas station waiting for my bud to get off work so I could borrow a few bucks to make it home. Oh to be poor
6 inches.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.