I'm going to Mayhem on July 5th and I'm extremely excited.

So that gave me the idea to post this topic. What bands/artists deliver the best performances live?
Staind is absolutely the best live modern band. The greatest live band of all time is the original Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Quote by ZeppelinSkynyrd
Staind is absolutely the best live modern band. The greatest live band of all time is the original Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I've always wanted to see "So far away" preformed live. Must be freaking awesome.
Yeah Ive never actually seen them live, Ive just seen live performances from them on TV, but i can tell they are awesome and Aaron has a tremendous live voice. If they are ever in Charlotte in the future I will go see them.
Prince...peroid. Although people think he's just some "Pop" guy. His Bass playing is outstanding also
Quote by booksbyty
Prince...peroid. Although people think he's just some "Pop" guy. His Bass playing is outstanding also

There's some video on YouTube of Prince doing a live show for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (If I'm not mistaken) just after The Rolling Stone snubbed him for the top 100 greatest guitarists, and he just wails on the guitar for about 5 minutes in his performance. Almost as if he was saying "Take that". Great player.
Birth of Flower live is otherworldly too, its like 1978 all over again.
I realize. That I hate the sound of guitars
Sleigh Bells, so much energy from two people. Arcade Fire, Jack White, My Chemical Romance.
Enter Shikari, letlive., Dillinger Escape Plan

judging by the fact that you're going to mayhem, i'm assuming you might like those bands
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Okay this is sketchy to post but if we're talking bands that sound almost identical live and on their album then I'll have to say....Nickelback!

Here comes the hate