Quote by Azteke
PLease share ur experience.

I don't get what you're asking. The colour tends to change over time, but that's about it. I mean, if you scuffed it or something I guess it might stick out more

As someone who's main guitar is a white Fender Strat, I don't really see any difference.
Personally, I won't but any guitars with a solid color. The wood used on them is typically not as nice as that used on transparent finishes. I prefer to see the wood grain.

As for a white guitar? My guess is it would show dirt fairly easy.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Personally, I won't but any guitars with a solid color. The wood used on them is typically not as nice as that used on transparent finishes. I prefer to see the wood grain.

As for a white guitar? My guess is it would show dirt fairly easy.

I'd rather get a guitar with a solid color (black, dark blue, etc). When it's white you can see the little dirt on it and the color tends to change after a long time. It doesn't look completely white anymore.
I have a white guitar and it's sexy. Get whatever color you want. Lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I have a white ESP Eclipse II, maybe dirt shows a tad more, but fingerprints seem to show a lot less easily than darker colors.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
It reflects the heat in the summertime so you can use the air conditioning less and get better gas mileage.