It's Sunday night. GoT will be on, I might watch it tomorrow morning.

It's hitting me that uni is almost done for me. Tomorrow will be the last Monday of uni before exams. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm terrified. I'm scared. Can someone please hold me?

Can someone caress me and tell me everything is gonna be all right?

I feel like a virgin in the middle of a gang bang.

Really insecure.

...it's gonna be all right, yeah?
Actuallly, why aren't we getting a week 12 this semester?

EDIT: Also, for my last Monday I have to attend some kind of lecture within Second Life. I really don't know what it's all about, I think our tutor is just fond of it.

I can do it from home with Game of Thrones on my other monitor though so wahey.
Last edited by homeless-john at Apr 6, 2014,
I thought a virgin in the middle of a gangbang wouldn't be insecure. I mean, they'll be getting as much sex as they want.
Good, now you can get a job, a real life and leave us alone.

Oh god why are all the users leaving us. Soon it will just be me and Union Jake here, and I don't want to be alone with that guy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Good, now you can get a job, a real life and leave us alone.

Oh god why are all the users leaving us. Soon it will just be me and Union Jake here, and I don't want to be alone with that guy.

Hey man he knows how to throw a party.
Sail upon the open skies
Yeah but you really don't want to sit in front of him.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I had my last lecture on Friday. Only me and 2 others turned up. Still got exams to come, but yeah I agree it's really scary.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Technically I still have 4 years and 2 months to go. **** PhD
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
4 years left for me
However, i'm so sick of lectures that i've stopped going. One of my mates who records every lecture is very kindly letting me use his recordings, so I just learn everything on a one day delay. Average day for me has turned from going to lectures and labs every day, to waking up at 10, going to the gym, listening to the lectures at 1.5x speed, then doing my own study in the library all day.
In 6 months it'll all be over though. No more lectures. 3 years of being set loose in hospitals with no idea what im doing. Sounds 10x more fun.