6 24%
Ban krm27
15 60%
Ban threads with more than 50 words.
14 56%
Voters: 25.

TR;DL
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Eastwinn
i died.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156

that wasn't meant to be funny

now i'm self conscious.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
that wasn't meant to be funny

now i'm self conscious.

Don't worry, it wasn't
Quote by caeser1156
Don't worry, it wasn't

are you trying to give me shit cause the discus thing is like the oldest joke on the internet cause idc i die every time. i never expect it. don't ruin this for me man.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Two in one day? Is that a record? What's my prize? Is the UG or Short Attention Span Theatre Forum?

If it's too long to read, and you suck at skimming to the good bits, then move on. Those who waste their time posting a "ts:dr" response are morons, just wasting even more time.

Forums are to share info. More text = more info = more sharing = good. Well, maybe not good (I mean, time's short, so sure, brevity is great), but no necessary bad. I just happen to choose topics that need some explaining... I mean a thread about politics, for example, or explaining why people are grade A morons if they look to drugs or patches to quit smoking when a book will fix you of the urge to smoke, may JUSTIFIABLY have a longer first post than, say, a thread about unexpected glory holes or whatever (like, that thread, the title would pretty much sum it up).

And I can't help being a fast typist. Any more than I can help being a cunning linguist.

Ken
Bernie Sanders for President!
Quote by krm27
Two in one day? Is that a record? What's my prize? Is the UG or Short Attention Span Theatre Forum?

If it's too long to read, and you suck at skimming to the good bits, then move on. Those who waste their time posting a "ts:dr" response are morons, just wasting even more time.

Forums are to share info. More text = more info = more sharing = good. Well, maybe not good (I mean, time's short, so sure, brevity is great), but no necessary bad. I just happen to choose topics that need some explaining... I mean a thread about politics, for example, or explaining why people are grade A morons if they look to drugs or patches to quit smoking when a book will fix you of the urge to smoke, may JUSTIFIABLY have a longer first post than, say, a thread about unexpected glory holes or whatever (like, that thread, the title would pretty much sum it up).

And I can't help being a fast typist. Any more than I can help being a cunning linguist.

Ken

I have no clue who that is, but yes ban him. Ban them all
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Concise is good.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by krm27

Ken

Even your replies are too long
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by krm27

Ken

It's not that you type too much, it's just so dull. Those two threads could've been summed in a paragraph at most. You add so much superfluous fluff to the writing that people get bored.
Quote by Malchius
It's not that you type too much, it's just so dull. Those two threads could've been summed in a paragraph at most. You add so much superfluous fluff to the writing that people get bored.

You just don't appreciate his cunning linguistics. If you were a girl I'm sure you would though.

I'll show myself out.