Poll: 3hundo to bazooka a cow
Poll Options
View poll results: 3hundo to bazooka a cow
Yes, I would pay however much it cost to do this.
26 24%
Yes, I would like to do this, but only if I were able to talk down the price.
23 21%
No, I wouldn't do this no matter the price.
59 55%
Voters: 108.
Page 1 of 3
I'm going to Cambodia next week for vacation. I heard that in Cambodia, for 300 dollars, they will let you fire a bazooka (a man-portable recoilless antitank rocket launcher weapon) at a living cow, and this explodes the cow--but a crew of cow-parts-picker-upper type workers will go out and gather the meat and then the lot of you have a BBQ.

I'm kind of torn. Part of the reason I chose Cambodia for my vacation spot is because it's really really cheap--300 dollars is actually 3 times the cost of my hotel for the entire week! But on the flipside, how insane would it be to fire a bazooka? I'm not much one for killing things (in fact, I've never fired a weapon or killed an animal aside from bugs), but I figure getting exploded by a bazooka would be a (relatively) painless death, and then the meat even gets used.

Just imagine coming back from vacation and everyone says, "Hey! Great to see you! How was your trip?" -- "Well, I fired a bazooka at a cow and had a bbq party with the exploded bits."

WWJD?
Listen. I'm sorry.
Thanks for clearing up what a ****ing rocket launcher is. I thought it was some kind of potato hand cannon
Sail upon the open skies
if you do that i hope you step on a landmine.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Dude gross, I wouldn't trust foreign meat brah, just see if you can get a discount if you just let them keep the meat.

Also >holiday in cambodia.
No one's taking this seriously right?
I don't give two shits about shooting a cow either way, just kinda wasteful and sadistic to do it with explosives.
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 6, 2014,
I would totally do that. I go hunting though, so I'm apparently an outcast in this thread.

The animal dies a much quicker and less painful death than one you'd buy from the store (especially a halal-slaughtered one), but on the other hand in this setting it's not even a challenge.

Still would do it.
Why the hate? Come on, there's nothing wrong with having a bbq party with some ground chuck from the supermarket, right? The only difference is that in this scenario I would have personally butchered the meat with a RPG.
Listen. I'm sorry.
yeah, nothing wrong with that, probably more humane than the way they are killed for market.
Quote by vilk
Why the hate? Come on, there's nothing wrong with having a bbq party with some ground chuck from the supermarket, right? The only difference is that in this scenario I would have personally butchered the meat with a RPG.

ooh i love my meat all torn up from rocket bits and not cut up nicely
also yeah was this inspired by the dead kennedys?
Meh...

Whatever floats your boat.

Most of the people complaining eat cheeseburgers, so they're hypocrites at best.
Quote by stratkat

Also >holiday in cambodia.
No one's taking this seriously right?

DUDE holy shit I didn't even think of that . But I'm totally being serious. Tell me you wouldn't be psyched to eat a bunch of marijuana pizza and go climbing around in Angkor Wat.
Listen. I'm sorry.
anyone who eats meat and is against this because it's inhumane, your a total hypocrite.... or just completely ignorant to where your food comes from and how brutal industrialized meat processing is.
that being said, i probably wouldn't do it. lots of money and i'm not sure i would trust that meat.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
I don't eat beef but that sounds badass. You shouldn't pass up the chance.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
okay so you all are saying that if someone eats meat and is complacent in the abuse of animals for slaughter, they must also support shooting a cow with a bazooka. right, okay, no, this is stupid.
I feel like it's worth pointing out that it's quite plausible the cow could survive the explosion for a few minutes of incredible suffering. Sadism isn't cool.
Check out my band Disturbed
Jimbo and Ned sure are behind this one. Remember to yell "it's coming right for us!!".
You should do it but instead of having a bbq take the meat to a poor village and in front of the starving people just shit all over it and then set it on fire. I mean, if you're going to be cruel you might as well be as cruel as possible.
Let me preface this by saying that I was a vegan once, and that even today I'd never go hunting (including animals that could eat me, such as lions or bears, not to mention deer). I'm a huge animal lover and I've gotten in more than one argument on this forum about animal rights with morons who sincerely say shit like "Why aren't you worried about hurting the vegetables you eat they're living things too!". I don't like guns, don't like the sound of guns, don't like the look of guns, don't like being around guns. I've had them pointed at me and I've seen quite a few RPGs go off in my lifetime. I despise them, and I love animals.

But I would be the first to line up, $300 dollars in hand, to fire a rocket at livestock in Cambodia.
I dunno if I'd trust a bazooka from some shady Cambodians not to just explode and kill you...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by macashmack
You should do it but instead of having a bbq take the meat to a poor village and in front of the starving people just shit all over it and then set it on fire. I mean, if you're going to be cruel you might as well be as cruel as possible.

You must not know that burnt shit is a delicacy in Cambodia.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Let me preface this by saying that I was a vegan once, and that even today I'd never go hunting (including animals that could eat me, such as lions or bears, not to mention deer). I'm a huge animal lover and I've gotten in more than one argument on this forum about animal rights with morons who sincerely say shit like "Why aren't you worried about hurting the vegetables you eat they're living things too!". I don't like guns, don't like the sound of guns, don't like the look of guns, don't like being around guns. I've had them pointed at me and I've seen quite a few RPGs go off in my lifetime. I despise them, and I love animals.

But I would be the first to line up, $300 dollars in hand, to fire a rocket at livestock in Cambodia.

Lol wow who made that argument?
Quote by macashmack
Lol wow who made that argument?

Probably the vegetables. If you listen closely, you can hear them scream when you bite down on a celery stick.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Chances are the beef would be chock full of shrapnel and be extremely tainted because its intestines just exploded all over itself and then fell onto the ground.

While I do believe that if you eat meat you should have the capacity to kill/process the animal yourself, its unlikely that someone untrained with the use of an RPG could aim it accurately enough to cause an instantaneous death.

Best case scenario here is that you hit the cow dead center, it explodes, hundreds of pounds of worthless meat. Worst case scenario is that you miss, the back half of the cow explodes, and the entire thing is tainted while an animal bleeds to death. Or worse, you guys all explode.

I would say arrange it so you can shoot the RPG, no cow involved. Then afterward, go get some BBQ separately.
Seems incredibly sadistic and disturbing. Like they just set up a business to let rich (relatively) tourists to live out their desires... like it's the movie Hostel.

Also, since you asked, I highly doubt Jesus would fire a bazooka at a live cow.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Cb4rabid

the more i think about it the more i want to do it

yea

but not really
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Life Is Brutal
I would say arrange it so you can shoot the RPG, no cow involved. Then afterward, go get some BBQ separately.

This. If they say no, just make the point that you're paying full price and they get to keep a cow.
Quote by macashmack
This. If they say no, just make the point that you're paying full price and they get to keep a cow.

And if they still don't comply, point the bazooka at them and tell them you wouldn't mind some human meat right now.
Well, if I don't shoot a cow, what should I shoot then?
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by Kensai
And if they still don't comply, point the bazooka at them and tell them you wouldn't mind some human meat right now.

Yea. It's Cambodia. You can kill them and get away with it.
Quote by vilk

The ground? I doubt most people get to shoot an RPG at all in their lives (Outside of trained military personnel but most people aren't assaultmen).
question for gun nuts:

so suppose i want to fire a bazooka once in america through completely legal means. what would the approximate cost be and how many hoops would i have to jump through bearing in mind that i don't already own a bazooka and i'm not licensed to handle firearms in any way.

just wanna see how that compares to $300.
Quote by angusfan16
Thanks for clearing up what a ****ing rocket launcher is. I thought it was some kind of potato hand cannon

lmao

Just chill out and go to Vietnam and get some pho.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by vilk

Some sort of non-living target.

Quote by macashmack
Yea. It's Cambodia. You can kill them and get away with it.

I recommend TS gets a nice bottle of chianti before going there then.
Page 1 of 3