i just got a boss gt8 and i dont really know how to work it, does anyone know a link or a you tube vid that could help me out to understand how to work it?
-Let the led out-
You can probably google a pdf of the manual. Are you North Korean by chance?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
New Zealand... Although there are similarities between the two countries...

Try Google?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Led Zep fan
i just got a boss gt8 and i dont really know how to work it, does anyone know a link or a you tube vid that could help me out to understand how to work it?

I got one awhile ago and still use it to this day. I believe you could probably find a manual on Scribd or something of the likes.

There used to be a forum called GT Central, but were shutdown.

What exactly do you need to know? I have mine sitting in front of me as we type. I can assist you if you'd like.
The GT series is hard to wrap your head around at first, but once you get it it's probably the easiest of all the MFX units to use. I just read into the manual and dicked around with it for like a week and got the gist.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
In case you want, here's the link to download the official manual from the Roland website:
http://www.roland.com/support/article/?q=manuals&p=GT-8&id=1811397
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112