One to two hours. I don't listen to music unless I'm really listening to it. I don't like to just have music on in the background or to do something else while I'm listening to music.
Come to think about it, recently I barely listen to music at all.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
any time I'm not working / in class / doing something that requires me to listen then I'm listening to music.
I can't listen to too much because I can't concentrate on anything else if there's music playing. So if I'm working or driving, I can't do it.

Probably 3 or 4 hours a day as I'm doing menial stuff or concentrating on the music
A lot, I buy one album a week and i'll only listen to that album for the whole week, I make sure I know it's a good one though, this weeks album is Rainbow Rising, classic album, I kinda put them off for a while because the only song I had heard off them was "Since You've Been Gone" but I found out that before they went pop Dio was in them, this album is kind of like early Prog-Metal.
only a few hours a day. i stopped listening to music on portable players (unless i'm on vacation or something), so it's really only when i'm sitting at my desk at work or at home.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
all day err day
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Lately, very little, just haven't been in the mood, maybe an hour a week, haven't been playing much more either.

IDK, I do what I want to do. Right now, I don't feel like playing or listening, which is fine, I'll play or listen when I want to. I do what I want.
Quote by NewDayHappy
IDK, I do what I want to do. Right now, I don't feel like playing or listening, which is fine, I'll play or listen when I want to. I do what I want.

calm down
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
When in student dormitory, it's mostly playing the whole time except when studying or when I'm practicing guitar. At home, pretty much the same.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I used to listen to music 24/7, but recently I gave it up for lent. I didn't give it up fully, because I usually listen to it at least 3 songs a day now.
Unless I'm playing guitar or video games, or watching TV then music is almost always on while I'm home. So...hours and hours per day.
I have nothing important to say
music that i'm not mixing: 1-2 hrs

music while mixing can occupy anywhere from like 5-10 hours a day

this is recently anyway
Like someone else said, i only have music on when I'm actually able to *listen* to it. I need to be able to dive into it Maybe 2-3 hours a day though.. Gotta make time for that sorta stuff
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
i have pandora playing 4+ hours a day and then if i play guitar that's another 2 so about 6+ hours
Normally at least one new album a day and then probably 3-5 hours on the weekday and anywhere from like 6 to all day when I don't have school
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I listen to music a lot when I'm on my own. When I'm with my gf I don't get to as much but I still try to. I don't know how much I listen to but it's more than almost anyone I know.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ITT : everyone's depressed.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Weekdays:

While im driving to and from school - approx 40 min total
Between classes - exactly 35 min total
While doing homework, studying, etc: approx 2 hours

Weekends:

If im not sleeping, watching a tv show or talking to someone... music is playing. (that's pretty messed up when i think about it. I think i need help)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 8, 2014,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I dont listen to more than a few hours of music a day, but I am composing most of my free time

You can't bear to listen to your own music i see.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I listen to it all.

Because smelling it seems so pointless...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Every single second of the day. Because musique concrete

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I used to listen relentlessly, but now I can't always listen to music at work, and that dominates most of my time. And with what little free time I do have, I make music as opposed to listening. Do most of my listening in the car now, cruising with the windows down and my system up.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.