Picked up this Epiphone Sorrento 1962 limited edition reissue in Royal Olive Burst yesterday. I got it used at Music Power for $595, with the original hardshell case and case candy, and free set of D'Addario .11 gauge flatwounds (which are on it right now).

It's a lot thinner than most hollow bodies, which is great for me because I'm a pretty small guy (5'5" 115 lbs). The neck is a bit thinner than what you would expect (about the same as my Strat), but very comfortable, even though I prefer fatter necks.

From Musician's Friend:
Laminated maple top and body
Mahogany neck with a 1960s SlipTaper™ profile
Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
20 medium jumbo frets
Tortoise style pickguard
Gibson USA mini-humbuckers
Tune-o-matic™ floating bridge with rosewood bridge base
Classic Trapeze tailpiece
CTS potentiometers
Wilkinson™ Vintage Style machine heads
Dovewing headstock has a classic Epiphone metal logo badge
Includes period-correct hard case

Sorry about crappy phone photo quality

Nice. I like the sharp cutout at the neck. Makes the guitar look a bit more aggressive, like you need a white t-shirt with a pompadour haircut and a cigarette to play it properly.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
seriously sweet! how she sound?
?
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
Quote by Dimarzio45
Niiice. Have fun!

Thanks, man!

Quote by ryanbwags
Nice. I like the sharp cutout at the neck. Makes the guitar look a bit more aggressive, like you need a white t-shirt with a pompadour haircut and a cigarette to play it properly.

Well now I gotta join a rockabilly band!

Quote by boblittle
seriously sweet! how she sound?
?

She sounds huge, despite having mini-humbuckers. Her clean tone into my buddy's '68 Bassman (which I plan to buy from him) is to die for, and I get an awesome crunch tone going into my HIWATT 50r. It also seems to feedback a lot less than other hollowbodies.
Quote by Gheymix
Thanks, man!

Well now I gotta join a rockabilly band!

She sounds huge, despite having mini-humbuckers. Her clean tone into my buddy's '68 Bassman (which I plan to buy from him) is to die for, and I get an awesome crunch tone going into my HIWATT 50r. It also seems to feedback a lot less than other hollowbodies.

Yeah, my dad has an Epiphone Flame Cat (Kat?) with those mini hummies and they sound pretty stellar.