So last week my high e string popped out, I had to replace it, just now I was jamming, and another string popped out (The A string), I have no idea how, since I stringed the guitar at December this didn't happen, and now it started happening, and I have no idea what's up with this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
You either didn't put the strings in right (meaning the strings weren't far enough down in the bridge before you tightened the bolts that push the bridge blocks in).

OR

Your bridge blocks (which are typically made of graphite on most FR systems) are giving out and should be replaced.
I had the same problem a few months back. I rushed the re-stringing process and didn't place the string in the middle of the holes in the bridge so the bridge blocks didn't hold it properly. Once I took care of that it have never happened again to me.
Hope this helps!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You either didn't put the strings in right (meaning the strings weren't far enough down in the bridge before you tightened the bolts that push the bridge blocks in).

OR

Your bridge blocks (which are typically made of graphite on most FR systems) are giving out and should be replaced.

Know where you can buy these parts?
I could be needing to do some FR repairs here on a used guitar i'm buying.
Quote by DtNS
Know where you can buy these parts?
I could be needing to do some FR repairs here on a used guitar i'm buying.

Yeah, this one guy where I come from sells it, but he doesn't send it via mail, so I can't help you out...