Thought it was drugs
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Just about to post this.

RIP

He still won't like Monday's now

I feel horrible but someone was gonna say it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
She was pretty hot. That's about all I have to say on the matter. RIP to her and stuff.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Who?

At least I know that one.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
At least I know that one.

lol, I do too. I just figured if I asked enough, someone would flip out on me about it...which would be amusing. Unfortunately, you ruined it...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 7, 2014,
Quote by captainsnazz
don't really know who that is but rip in peace attractive lady

this is a post by my friend captainsnazz

it is what the kids today would refer to as an "a-ok" post

it is "a-ok" because it accurately sums up everyone's thoughts on the subject at hand

keep up the good work

Quote by MinterMan22

it is "a-ok" because it accurately sums up everyone's thoughts on the subject at hand

keep up the good work

+1

You sir, are more than an "a-ok" friend.
Quote by MinterMan22

keep up the good work

precisely
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
All I can say it's that I'm completely ambivalent on the matter. Girl died, she had 2 kids, that's pretty sad, but why does everyone care? She's not some pop artist, or a writer, or an actress, she's literally famous for being Bob Geldof's daughter. Her job description is "socialite". What even is that?

Annoys me a little that people make a fuss over tragic but utterly irrelevant stuff like this whilst not even bothering to care about the budget, political parties etc.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The loss of a young human life is not worth caring about. You're right.

This thread is now about partisanship.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EndTheRapture51
All I can say it's that I'm completely ambivalent on the matter. Girl died, she had 2 kids, that's pretty sad, but why does everyone care? She's not some pop artist, or a writer, or an actress, she's literally famous for being Bob Geldof's daughter. Her job description is "socialite". What even is that?

Annoys me a little that people make a fuss over tragic but utterly irrelevant stuff like this whilst not even bothering to care about the budget, political parties etc.

It also annoyed you when Nandos sent a gift card to a footballer as a laugh, because they should have sent it to some tramp instead.. So.. y'know.

RIP though.
Not sure who this is, but dying at 25 is super sad for anyone. rip
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by SMH07
It also annoyed you when Nandos sent a gift card to a footballer as a laugh, because they should have sent it to some tramp instead.. So.. y'know.

RIP though.

Oh god why do you remember these things I do that I don't even remember having done

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Nelshizzle
Not sure who this is, but dying at 25 is super sad for anyone. rip

What if it's someone who was diagnosed with leukemia at age 6 and was given 6 months to live?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
What if it's someone who was diagnosed with leukemia at age 6 and was given 6 months to live?

That would be super sad, too.

What exactly are you getting at?

Are you implying that there's an inverse correlation between how sad we should feel versus the deceased's age?

wtf man

EDIT: But seriously. Don't know who she is but RIP.
Last edited by E7#9 at Apr 7, 2014,
Quote by eGraham
The loss of a young human life is not worth caring about. You're right.

This thread is now about partisanship.

This argument comes up pretty much every time a celebrity dies, but come on now you know what he means.
People dying is always sad, especially when it's unexpected, and especially for their family, but there's always just a bizarre skewing of perspective whenever it's someone famous.

I'm seeing a lot of "RIP Peaches" on Facebook, and yeah sure there's nothing wrong with this kind of gesture when someone dies, but I do wonder the last time that any of these people gave even a passing thought to her. I wonder really how many people would have had a kind word to say about here if they'd been asked last night.

There's nothing wrong with thinking it's sad that someone's died, but it's not unreasonable to say "who cares" when literally tens of thousand of people die every day that we don't give a second thought to.

"It's always a tragedy when someone dies" sort of misses the point. The point is "yeah sure, but why is this a national tragedy? Why is this a massive event for anyone but her family?"

What if it was HITLER?

****ing Nazi.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Empathy. What is it?

sucks ;_;
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by EndTheRapture51

This. May be the Naivety of being young, but at the moment my thoughts are "I've no reasons to care especially, why should they when I die?" This obviously rules out friends and family though.

RIP, the world goes on spinning be too harsh to say?