Page 1 of 2
A checkup.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I was coughing up blood. I found out that I was coughing up blood...

After I did some tests at another doctor, the revealed that I might have a blood deficiency, then I got another test done, and it came back negative, then I got another test and it came back negative again...

turned out that I really need to brush my fuccking teeth more often.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Muscle tear in the back of my leg. Still have it. It's not really intense, but it does hurt.
He gave me some muscle relaxers, and they helped, but it would come back the next day.

The last time I saw him he told me he wanted me to go to physical therapy, but I ain't got money for that. Not yet anyways.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I slashed each of my legs 200 times with a dirty razor blade I found on my road on the way home, because it felt like it was put there by fate to ensure I had a good night. Unfortunately they got infected, so I needed some antiobiotics. Idiot tried lecturing me about it as if I didn't already know full well from far too much experience that self mutilation is a bad habit and even worse as a hobby.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616
I slashed each of my legs 200 times with a dirty razor blade I found on my road on the way home, because it felt like it was put there by fate to ensure I had a good night. Unfortunately they got infected, so I needed some antiobiotics. Idiot tried lecturing me about it as if I didn't already know full well from far too much experience that self mutilation is a bad habit and even worse as a hobby.

it is bad though... need a friend?

I got a yellow fever vaccination, so I could visit my parents in Africa.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Nelshizzle
it is bad though... need a friend?

I know it is and I knew back then too. I started when I was 8 years old and it just got worse and worse. I've managed to stop it now thanks to psychedelics, the only way I could explain it is by saying I was addicted to endorphins - much in the same way that heroin addicts are - I got physically ill and started shaking if I didn't inflict enough pain on myself each day and needed to lose some blood each morning to feel like myself for the day and needed to lose a lot of blood each night in order to get to sleep. It was a very rough patch/decade. I still crave it a lot but I know I haven't got enough concealable space on my body to continue and ultimately the rush isn't worth the hassle of cleaning up blood everywhere I go.

i peed in a cup

Get a blood test to see if my levels are right, I always feel fatigued and stuff so lul.
West Ham United
a piece of paper
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by metallicafan616
I know it is and I knew back then too. I started when I was 8 years old and it just got worse and worse. I've managed to stop it now thanks to psychedelics, the only way I could explain it is by saying I was addicted to endorphins - much in the same way that heroin addicts are - I got physically ill and started shaking if I didn't inflict enough pain on myself each day and needed to lose some blood each morning to feel like myself for the day and needed to lose a lot of blood each night in order to get to sleep. It was a very rough patch/decade. I still crave it a lot but I know I haven't got enough concealable space on my body to continue and ultimately the rush isn't worth the hassle of cleaning up blood everywhere I go.

good to know youre good man, that shit is heavy, knew people who self mutilated when i was younger. it hurts to see people like that sometimes.

psychotherapist on wednesday cos I have a legitly crippling blood (etc) phobia
couple that with a thing that means I experience intense pain and pass out whenever it happens, and you can maybe see why I'm trying to get it sorted

^ hope you're doing good now, dude that self harmed
snzz you just need to eat rare beef so you can get used to seeing blood
Quote by Nelshizzle
good to know youre good man, that shit is heavy, knew people who self mutilated when i was younger. it hurts to see people like that sometimes.

Cheers man, I remember a little while ago going into a tattoo parlour, just seeing if the dude that worked there was a good enough artist to trust to put permanent art on my body (just for the record, I decided very quickly that he wasn't) and the people in there were joking about getting withdrawals from pain if they didn't get tattoos regularly enough - like once a month - I was so offended that people think that an addiction to pain is a joke and not real because I've experienced a pretty awful case of it. I wanted to take my shirt off and show them the chunks missing from my arms, the keloids all over my chest and just how much of my body is purple just to prove to them its not a laughing matter and that pain addiction is real and one of the worst things a person can go through but decided against it to keep a little bit of dignity.

I had to get shot records, but they wouldn't give them to me unless I had a checkup. So I had one. Sort of. I just told the doctor that I needed her signature on my shot records, and she signed it without the check up and told me they were dumb for not just calling her to the desk and making me wait/go through all the pre check up stuff.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
wart on the bottom of my foot

she didn't do shit she did that freezing thing which did absolutely nothing and i was still stuck with it for months after, it was awful
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by captainsnazz
il fuking get u, nobend

yeh m8 ill be hanging out at the butcher's. come at me bruv
I had to get earwax removed because I pushed it in with my earplugs. They just put some drops and used a squirt bottle and bam I could hear again put of my left ear
Marty Friedman+Jason Becker=Cacophony
There was a growth thing in my left eyelid

But as some of you know, I accidentally ripped it out today. So I gotta ago again just to ensure everything is ok
Went to see my nutso incompetent family doctor [which is better then no doctor] for some lower back stiffness. Sent me away for a blood test for rheumatoid arthritis. Came back negative thankfully, but the stiffness is still there.
I had a physical done, and I got it cheap. The catch that they didn't tell me was that I got it in the nursing department of my school. The doctor comes in and does her thing, touches my junk, and then I had two student intern girls come in. One of them was my friend. I kindly was like "Um yeah, can she maybe leave the room" XD.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I went to the hospital for a couple of things all at once over the weekend.

- get stronger antihistamines for hay fever
- collect blood test results (everything's good except I have low HDL :c)
- mammogram
- brief check on my legs by physio
- consultation about mole removal
cat
Had to get a copy of my Medical documents. Time before that was probably a checkup or something
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Dregen
refilling my antiderps

Can I meet you on the corner of a street and perhaps buy some antiderps? I don't have derps, but I feel like I want the rush of extraderplessness.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I had to get my flu vac last time...
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
one of those required vaccines, because I was doing an internship at a hospital. That was probably a year and half ago.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I haven't been to the doctor's since... wow, I really don't remember. Since I was 8 or 9 I think, I had a hyper-extended knee and a sprained ankle from basketball.

Actually no, I had to give a blood sample for my residence visa here around two months ago. I donno if that counts as a "doctor visit" since it wasn't for an issue or checkup, just legally required to do it.
Page 1 of 2