http://8tracks.com/severed/morbid-violent-chaos

I didn't forget. The only person next is AnnihiSlateR so no point in posting the "list." A list of one, how crude.

The playlist consists of a lot of sad songs and some songs about hating each other and yourself. Cheery songs par usual. Don't listen if you're well adjusted. Enjoy!

Upcoming schedule:
April 14: AnnihiSSlater
April 21: The Virtuösö
April 28: Emenius Sleepius
May 5: Vampyre Göldfish
May 12: Severed MEEETTTUUUHHHLL OF DEEEAAAATTHH
Last edited by severed-metal at Apr 11, 2014,
Sign me up for a slot Severed. I'll try my hand on this. Listening will commence momentarily. (I'll try to go back to your radio Kyto).

Still working through it, but I just have to say. I fucking love your mixes severed.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Apr 8, 2014,
yeahhhh put me up for a slot as well. I don't feel like giving up on this thang just yet, I"m sure I can throw some stuff together for a semi-coherent mix

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by The Virtuoso
Sign me up for a slot Severed. I'll try my hand on this. Listening will commence momentarily. (I'll try to go back to your radio Kyto).

Still working through it, but I just have to say. I fucking love your mixes severed.

Thank you. There's a few crust/hardcore tracks on here so if you like it, then you'll be amused. Some not so well known ambient acts and then I added Urfaust because they're rad.
I really liked Dystopia and The Axis of Perdition. Great stuff man! You've sent me on a hardcore/crust binge now.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
I really liked Dystopia and The Axis of Perdition. Great stuff man! You've sent me on a hardcore/crust binge now.

Well anytime you want recs, I have a few I could throw your way.
I demand a spot on the list
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Finally got a chance to spin this; great stuff, reminds me of decomposing abandoned industrial buildings, with crust punk corpses hanging off the rusty machinery lol. My imagination takes a weird leap occasionally.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I initially planned for something more about the feeling of anger but more specific to a certain sect of music (that being crust) but ultimately realized that anger is not constant and does lead to darker places. I felt the crust/hardcore element played nicely into that since I always found punk to be a more emotional place for me rather than metal.

The playlist represents where my mind has gone to at times, but is not representative of my mind now. The ambient tracks just serve to break, since the anger is not a constant, from the madness-like atmosphere and to collect the thoughts only to have chaos form again. The playlist slowly becomes more intertwined with chaos, where it goes from structured hatred to a chaotic malevolence. Thus NME, S.O.B. and Horrid Cross. The chaotic elements persist, becoming more distorted and longer up until the point of the thoughts manifesting themselves in the physical world in whatever way suits the host.
Props on the Horrid Cross. Shit is deadly. Made a thread on them back when. You seemed to dig em.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
That was one of my favourite tracks as well. Knockout stuff

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
^ Yeah they're pretty killer. I'd go with Siege being my favourite, but I'm a fangirl so there's that.

Quote by VampireGoldfish
Props on the Horrid Cross. Shit is deadly. Made a thread on them back when. You seemed to dig em.

I would credit you with a bunch of my musical interests. So much so that I have literally no memory of posting in that thread at all. I was wondering how I knew the name.