Page 1 of 2
it happens that i have a lot of experience with problems, and i know quite a few pit bros that also have or have had problems. i'd like to hear about yours and help you out. let your ego go and leave your inhibitions behind; do not hesitate to post whatever is on your mind. if you refuse to post about your problems, you're a pussy

it's time to open up
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
normally I would type out some long winded and disorganized post about my madness, but today is going pretty good actually.
banned
If I had any problems i'd simply declare; "Problems be GONE!" and they would sink away from me.
posts none of his own problems then calls people pussies for not posting their problems
You got 99 problems and they're all herpes.

You should probably get that checked out.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by Rossenrot
posts none of his own problems then calls people pussies for not posting their problems

if i were to post about my own problems in the OP this thread would be all about me. i'm an experienced thread starter rossenrot, do not question my methods
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My problem is that i got asked out by a guy i really like..... but i couldn't say YESL
Due to my dad's thoughts on Age Difference and the rule of 'School work comes first' so i cant date him until i finish school
its all good though im still friends with him, and we do still flirt with each other:P
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
Quote by Burgery
if i were to post about my own problems in the OP this thread would be all about me. i'm an experienced thread starter rossenrot, do not question my methods

You're so wrong about that dude. So wrong.
Stop doing drugs and all of your problems will go away, Burgery

jk, drugs = happiness.

I have parent issues. I hate both of them. I'm 18 and I want to move out, but I still have a semester left of high school, so I have to deal with them for a while. They force me to practice their obviously flawed religion even though im a closet agnostic. (if i told them I was they would kick me out before I could say "jesus".)

They hold me back from so many things (not letting me: get my drivers license when I was 16, get a job like every other person, follow my damn passions and hobbies). They never let me play video games or hang out at my friends house's when I was younger, even though I was a good kid and got good grades.(and still am)

they act like im a freaking block of marble ready to be molded. They want me to do things like become an engineer when I am clearly better at writing, debate, music, psychology, liberal arts type stuff. I would rather study Law or Business.

inb4
"at least you're not starving in Somalia" or "they just care about you and don't want you living on the streets".

I understand all that, I just want them to UNDERSTAND ME.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 7, 2014,
Quote by Eissac123
My problem is that i got asked out by a guy i really like..... but i couldn't say YESL
Due to my dad's thoughts on Age Difference and the rule of 'School work comes first' so i cant date him until i finish school
its all good though im still friends with him, and we do still flirt with each other:P

heartbreaker </3

Why Is It Called The Friendzone If There Not Even Your Friend

Quote by guitarxo
I don't feel like getting out of bed but I have so much stuff to do

help

This could be the day that changes your life forever.
Quote by Rossenrot
You're so wrong about that dude. So wrong.

yeah i know

but i'm in a relatively good mood and i have a whole arsenal of problems to choose from, most of which seem quite distant to me right now. if i was hung up on my own issues i wouldn't have made this thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
i would tell you mine but i told a therapist about it a few months ago and he called me psychotic and said i have a delusional disorder.

but really mostly because it would take forever to type out. just some words of advice: be careful who you meet on the internet, and for god's sake don't go after a woman that has a husband. restraining orders and (pseudo?) death threats are bad, m'kay.
Not too many problems.

I drink too much, and want more beer but also I need to space out this small amount of money until thursday
A few things. I don't have real problems anymore, rather I'm the problem. Here they are

1) I love talking about my problems
2) I wish people would find my past problems as funny as I do. Actually I just wish people could be sincere and laugh problems off without being sarcastic. I can't handle that level of arrogance around me, it alienates me and everyone else even if people don't realize it, especially when exaggerated. Those who can't understand its influence (and insincerity) and really need a thumbs up from peers will cheer it on. There's something truly disgusting to me about saying "I'm going to misrepresent my feelings and thoughts and I'm going to let you know that I am". Take this for example:

Quote by MinterMan22
heartbreaker </3

Why Is It Called The Friendzone If There Not Even Your Friend

Yeah.

3) I'm not self-reliant
4) I can't find much to live for. It's not depression, I legitimately can't think of much that excites or appeals to me. I just sorta am for the time being, not for any reason.
5) I have the self-perception and awareness to know the answer to all these problems without fully understanding how you solve the problem.
6) I need a drink, like, all the time and I don't have one
I like to think that I dont, but to others/prob look like a flying mess. Fake it to ya' feel it my friend.
Last edited by Dhclark92 at Apr 8, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
*passes around bottle of whiskey* Everyone take a swig! To bitches not being a problem!

Bitches are always a problem, Sam.

Always
ayy lmao
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
*passes around bottle of whiskey* Everyone take a swig! To bitches not being a problem!

do you have any red wine, or a maybe a nice dark craft brew? I don't really do hard liquor unless i'm partying hardying, sorry to be a bitch
banned
My problems are I suck at socializing with people but I am always sad I have no friends. I want a group of highly intelligent individuals I can laugh and learn from. But I can't find any of thise
I have problems, but I'm working on those.

My main problem right now is being sick and feeling like poopoo and being dehydrated but starting to feel a little nauseous anytime I try to drink a lot of water.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I have problems, but I'm working on those.

My main problem right now is being sick and feeling like poopoo and being dehydrated but starting to feel a little nauseous anytime I try to drink a lot of water.

Suck on ice-cubes.

Not the rapper, btw.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

i have two problems with this post.

my biggest problem right now is a combination of learning disabilities, bipolar disorder, and a somatization issue that resists medication and therapy. i also have no future. i have only one regret and at the moment i forget. any takers on this life? and if you're the last one left, this is my request: will you just shut off the lights?
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'd love to truthfully contribute to this because I'm a self loathing attention hore but atm I'm on a tablet and its far too much to type out
ayy lmao
Quote by Eastwinn
i have two problems with this post.

my biggest problem right now is a combination of learning disabilities, bipolar disorder, and a somatization issue that resists medication and therapy. i also have no future. i have only one regret and at the moment i forget. any takers on this life? and if you're the last one left, this is my request: will you just shut off the lights?

Well your learning disability can't be that big of a problem if you know what the word 'somaticization' means and can spell it on command.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Well your learning disability can't be that big of a problem if you know what the word 'somaticization' means and can spell it on command.

learning disabilities come in all shapes and sizes. thanks to hours of testing i can produce a ~20 pg pdf written up by a doctor describing exactly what my issues are, and while knowing is half the battle, the other half is ****ing tough. my reading speed clocks in at about 25-30wpm at best, 10-15 is more accurate considering the amount i have to reread. i have extreme trouble with hyperfocus. during manic phases it can be constructive, but 95% of the time it holds me back from doing things i need to do. although my long term memory is far above average and that's really cool (according to testing), my working memory is pitiful for any purpose but memorizing sequences of numbers, at which i am only slightly above average. i struggle to follow simple instructions because i can't remember how many i was given.

the testing i did really hit me at the core of my disability and i actually started crying at one point because i was given a simple task i could not complete.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
Not too many problems.

I drink too much, and want more beer but also I need to space out this small amount of money until thursday

You sound like the sober-me. The drunk-me is much more resourceful and loves oh man did you hear they still haven't found that plane that's something or whatnot those bastards at Carvel don't they know how to bake a proper Cake is an alright band but I prefer your run of the mill...etc etc drunk rant
I can't write licks like Slash and I can't invest like Warren Buffet.

If I could somehow figure out those I'd be a happy man.
I question what I'm doing with my life literally every day. I probably spend most of the day doing this. I'm getting my bachelors in Math/Physics, even though its not really what I want to do with my life. I want to do something else, but at the same time I wonder if I'm just using my other dreams as an excuse to not commit to school.

Every day is my mid-life crisis.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

I lie about dumb things and occasionally steal. I barely keep in contact with my friends, and I'm lazy and uninspired with life right now. That's about it at the moment.
Quote by cheesefries
I can't write licks like Slash and I can't invest like Warren Buffet.

If I could somehow figure out those I'd be a happy man.

You'll be happier trying to write licks like Shawn Lane or Guthrie Govan rather than Slash, that washed up pleb. ahuehuehuehue

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Holy shit I've had enough I love you uncle sam
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 8, 2014,
Page 1 of 2